I have been tagged by Beth at SunShine DayDreamz. She has a great blog that I enjoy reading! Well as I said, she tagged me and as much as I would love to tag 6 bloggers but I (as of this time) do not feel comfortable enough with six wahms or mom bloggers to tag them. So I will list my Six odd things about me and if you happen upon my blog and would like to join in, please do. Just follow the rules below.
Here are the rules when you get tagged:
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Six odd things about me:
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I eat popcorn every night
- I have watched Dirty Dancing more times than I can count.
- I like watching scary movies by myself.
- I laugh at inappropriate times.
- I love lemons…I can eat several lemons a day.
So as I said, if you would like to join in on the fun, please feel free to do so. Hope to hear from you!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.