What a week! Since starting my weight loss journey 19 weeks ago… this is the worst week I’ve had to date. I was so proud of myself for not gaining any weight. Every single week with the exception of two weeks, I lost something. Even if it was just .5 pounds.
Hey, a loss is a loss.
I was bad last week. Not just one day, but 3 days. Saturday alone, I probably ate 3 times my allotted calories. I was gone a lot last week and super busy, so I didn’t exercise either.
Bad, Donna, bad! I’m putting myself in a self-appointed time out. It’s not where I want to be on #Mamavation Monday.
I did a lot of stress eating after my Mac Book Air had an unfortunate accident with a large mug of “hot” chocolate. The guys at the Apple store informed me (several times) that I got a great deal at $825 to repair it, because they’d never seen them replace EVERYTHING before.
Honestly, I think it’s a brand new laptop. They just felt sorry for me since I just got the laptop in November. A deal or not, that’s a lot of money for a practically brand new laptop.
So, as I said, I did a lot of stress eating. Then my brother-in-law and sister-in-law invited us over on Saturday for fish tacos. My b-i-l can grill/cook like there’s no tomorrow. My son says all the time that Uncle Bill needs to go on one of those food cooking challenges on the Food Network, because he would definitely win. I agree.
I ate. And ate. And ate some more.
Dang him for being such a good cook! It was good food, great company, and we had a great time.
Now for the results of today’s weigh — a half a pound gain. A gain! Wh—-at? I felt so disheartened when I saw the .5 gain this morning. Oh, I’m not shocked. Actually, I’m a bit surprised it wasn’t more of a gain. I’m disappointed, though.
- Week 1 (Oct. 15, 2012) – 166.5 (I was at least 170.5 at my heaviest, but when I officially started this journey, I was 166.5)
- Week 2 162 lbs – 4.5 pound loss
- Week 3 160 – 2 pound loss
- Week 4 157.5 – 2.5 pound loss
- Week 5 157 – .5 pound loss
- Week 6 157 – 0 pound loss
- Week 7 155.5 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 8 154 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 9 153 – 1 pound loss
- Week 10 153 – 0 pound loss
- Week 11 152 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 12 151.5 – .5 pound loss
- Week 13 150 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 14 148.5 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 15 148 – .5 pound loss
- Week 16 146 – 2 pound loss
- Week 17 145.5 – .5 pound loss
- Week 18 144 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 19 142.5 – 1.5 pound loss
- Week 20 143 – .5 pound gain
But this is a new week. I plan on getting back on track this week. I’ll be diligent about counting the calories and getting in at least 3-days of exercise. My next #Mamavation Monday check in will have better news.
How is your weight-loss journey going? What fitness plans to you have for the coming week?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.