Today's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Bite The Apple. I like these questions, although I had to really think about a few of them. Enjoy… and join in the fun!
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite?
Orange (but could be a different color tomorrow). I love the way it looks on me, it makes me feel good. It's also the color of my favorite college football team. Go Vols!
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
I'm an animal lover. Love to the baby seals! I like cats very much. But I'm a huge dog lover. As my Coco (a Great Pyrenees), would attest to.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
Too much. Although, I haven't spent near as much time in 2012 as I used to.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Work. Networking. Fun. Work. Did I say work?
5. Are you a clock watcher?
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner?
Someone who could make me laugh, and someone I could carry an intellectual conversation with. And I most definitely found it.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer?
I have to say jeans, and dresses equally. Depends on my mood.
8. What is your favorite type of music?
This is like asking me to pick my favorite child, if I had more than one. lol. I love so many types of music. It changes with my mood. But for right now this very moment… rock.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending?
Maybe. I'm not really sure. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't. Okay, I do. Shhh… don't tell anyone.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button?
I'm an innie, baby!
11. What kind of car do you drive?
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
13. Camping or the Ritz?
I can go either way here, too. Depending on my mood. But probably more the Ritz.
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it?
Nothing right now. No cravings for anything in particular today.
15. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
Caneel Bay on St. Johns, in the Virgin Islands. It was for 7 days, just Greg and I. It was very private and romantic. Just beautiful.
16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure–celebrity, artist,–who would it be?
Adele. To be able to sing like that for just a little while, would be amazing.
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first?
Cody's certificate where he wrote a book last year that won Silver in the state.
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like.
Going to sleep each night knowing I was the best me I could be — giving my best, loving my best, working my best, being my best.
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
Why some kids feel like everyone owes them. Why some kids bully. Oh, and why some young girls dress like strippers. I know it asked for one thing. lol. Notice I said, some. Because there's a lot of really good kids out there.
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
Madonna and Child by Leonardo da Vinci. Just like with my favorite color, my favorite clothing, and my favorite music… this could be different if you asked me tomorrow.
All links on this site may be affiliate links and should be considered as such. Blog By Donna is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com as well as other affiliate programs. By clicking on a link from this site and shopping, you are supporting this work-from-home-mom, who appreciates it very much. Thank You!