Orange (but could be a different color tomorrow). I love the way it looks on me, it makes me feel good. It's also the color of my favorite college football team. Go Vols!
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
I'm an animal lover. Love to the baby seals! I like cats very much. But I'm a huge dog lover. As my Coco (a Great Pyrenees), would attest to.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
Too much. Although, I haven't spent near as much time in 2012 as I used to.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Work. Networking. Fun. Work. Did I say work?
5. Are you a clock watcher?
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner?
Someone who could make me laugh, and someone I could carry an intellectual conversation with. And I most definitely found it.
8. What is your favorite type of music?
This is like asking me to pick my favorite child, if I had more than one. lol. I love so many types of music. It changes with my mood. But for right now this very moment… rock.
Maybe. I'm not really sure. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't. Okay, I do. Shhh… don't tell anyone.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button?
I'm an innie, baby!
11. What kind of car do you drive?
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like.
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.