This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All opinions about this huge Gap cyber sale and the money you can save for back to school shopping are 100% my own.
With my son starting back to school on August 17th, I’ve started my back-to-school shopping.
Gap Cyber Sale
Save 40% on All Orders + An Extra 20%
- Save 40% with Code CYBER
- Save an Extra 20% with Code HAPPY
- Codes are stackable!
- Sale Dates: 7/24/20 – 7/26/20
- Restrictions apply.
I bought this Upcycled Rain Coat in yellow for my son this morning. He needs a lightweight jacket and yellow is his favorite color. If you know my son you know he’s worn yellow Crocs almost every day for over six years and still going. But that’s another story and I digress…
I got this men’s yellow rain coat at a steal! It was regularly $128 but marked down and then on top of that, I used code CYBER to get 40% more off plus code HAPPY for an additional 20% off. I also got free shipping, so my total was only $34.08.
He will get a lot of wear out of it this coming school year, so at $34 it’s a bargain. The Gap Cyber Sale is one sale you won’t want to miss!
I’ll be doing some more back-to-school shopping tonight because I for one do not want to miss out on this huge cyber sale.
I have some more great news…
Easy $100 Gap Giveaway
- Friday, July 24th at 12:00 AM PT to Sunday, July 26th at 11:59 PM PT.
- Five (5) winners will receive a $100 e-gift card from Gap. And with 5 winners, you have better odds of winning.
- Enter the giveaway by heading to the Gap merchant page on Savings.com and submit your email address on the form on the page. That’s it… it’s that easy.
- Winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday, July 27th via the email address you used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions, and other important details.
Just enter your email here and you’ll be entered for your chance at a $100 Gap e-gift card.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.