Healthy dinner recipes are on my list of goals starting off this new year. I find it easy to eat light and healthy for breakfast and lunch, but dinner time is more difficult for some reason.
I think it’s because I’m always in a rush in the mornings so I eat a banana or a couple of boiled eggs (I prepare hard-boiled eggs on Sundays, so I have them ready to go) which are quick, easy, and low calorie. Lunch is usually a salad or tuna, again healthy. But dinners are the meals I want to be hearty, which oftentimes means not so healthy.
So I have been spending the last few days searching for healthy dinner recipes and have found 20 delicious dinner recipe options.
20 Delicious & Healthy Dinner Recipes
1. Cookie and Kate – Summertime Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato Sauce
2. The Diva Dish – White Bean and Chicken Soup
3. An Oregon Cottage – Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Tacos with Chipotle-Yogurt Sauce
4. The Comfort of Cooking – Skillet Balsamic Skirt Steak with Garlic Zucchini, Squash, and Tomatoes
5. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Buffalo Wing Turkey Lettuce Wraps
6. The Recipe Girl – Peach and Pecan Quinoa Salad
7. Sweet Little Kitchen – Thai Shrimp Street Noodles
8. Love & Olive Oil – Chicken & Goat Cheese Enchiladas
9. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Tropical Shrimp Salad
10. Chocolate Covered Katie – Sweet Potato Burgers
11. Club Narwhal Blog – Easy Slow Cooker Carnitas
12. Cookie and Kate – Greek Pizza
13. The Diva Dish – Chicken Pesto Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes & Artichokes
14. The Kitchen McCabe – Sweet Salsa Chicken Burrito Bowls with Roasted Veggies
15. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Chicken and Peanut Butter Lettuce Wraps
16. The Frugal Foodie Mama – Pan Seared Salmon with Asparagus & Sweet Potato “Rice”
17. The Kitchen is My Playground – Easy Baked Chicken Cacciatore
18. Club Narwhal Blog – Perfect Salmon Salad
19. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Lemon Quinoa and Egg Bowls with Veggies and Sriracha
20. Chocolate Covered Katie – Five Minute Cheesy Baked Pasta Casserole
I can wait to try these delicious, yet healthy dinner recipes! I hope you will find them useful too.