UPDATE: I am NOT accepting Guest Posts at this time (March 24, 2014). Until further notice.
I love guest bloggers! As a mom, wife, and active member of my son’s school, not to mention work, I sometimes find it hard to keep fresh content on my blog. And sometimes… I just have writer’s block. So I really appreciate a good guest post.
Also, a guest post gives my readers something new. A different perspective than mine. Brings a little something new to Blog by Donna.
It also brings guest bloggers new fans. And I love sharing the love.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Must be original work, never published anywhere else. I prefer at least 500 words. Please check spelling and grammar before submitting.
- Should include images if possible. All images need to be cc, copyright free, and/or image source included. I can include an image(s) myself if need be.
- Must be family friendly. It can be funny/humorous, just no foul or explicit language.
- No promoting of giveaways or events. You are more than welcome (and encouraged) to include a link to your own site/blog and/or social media page (Twitter, Google+, etc.). Two links at most. I would prefer the link(s) to be in your author byline.
- I’m looking for parenting, educational, recipe, crafty, how-to, social media, tech, blogging tips/how-to/seo, health/fitness/beauty, and green topics. And humorous and funny topics/articles will almost alway get published. 🙂
To inquire about guest blogging or to suggest a topic/idea, please send email to [email protected]