I received a product from the company or PR agency to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. Any opinions are 100% my own.
In two weeks (I am so busy with work, Cody’s play, and end of school functions/activities for the next 2 weeks) I will be starting my spring cleaning. Ugh! I dread it. However, I cannot put it off any longer. I’m ready for a sparkling clean house. And thanks to Greased Lightning Super Strength Cleaner, my tasks are made easier.
I’ve used Greased Lightning on many occasions, with great results, so I’m confident that their Super Strength formula will give me beautiful results as usual.
I’ve already tried it out on my grill, since Spring came early here this year. And I can tell you that there would be no way I could have gotten it as clean as I did without using Greased Lightning Super Strength Cleaner.
What I love most is that it’s a multi-purpose cleaner. Here are just a few of the places or ways you can use GL:
Kitchen (These are just a few areas)
- Dishwasher – With just a squirt or two you can clean your dishwasher inside and out
- Garbage Cans – You can get the nasty smells out and brighten up your garbage can easily
- Ovens and Grills – You can easily remove baked-on grease with GL. I used full-strength and let sit for one-minute on my grill and it worked like a charm
- Refrigerator – You can use full-strength inside and out, and wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth. This is at the top of my list of things to do
Stainless Steel – It will remove dingy grime off of stainless steel. But DO NOT use on aluminum surfaces
- Shower Doors – GL is most needed on my shower doors than any other surface in my bathroom. Just spray and rinse
- Toilets – The most dreaded job in my home. So it’s nice to have a cleaner that will get me in and out fast. If you know what I mean?
- Tubs -GL will be a big help on my son’s tub cleaning up the grime and soap scum.
I’ve never used GL on my laundry before, so I’m excited about trying it out. I wonder if it will get out grass stains? I’ll be testing it soon.
This is my husband’s domain, well… not entirely. But I’m assigning him this task for our spring cleaning. He just doesn’t know it yet.
These are just a few places you can use Greased Lightning. You can check out their cleaning tips and tricks to help you “Spring Clean” to the fullest, by clicking on the “Product Uses” tab on the newly designed website at http://greased-lightning.com/.
GL Super Strength can be found at Walmart, Sams Club, and Dollar General, to name a few. So as you get started on your Spring cleaning, don’t forget to pick up a bottle of Greased Lightning Super Strength. Happy cleaning!
Greased Lightning has also released its newest addition, a Multi-Purpose Cleaner with an inviting Fresh Rain scent, in grocery retailers nationwide this April.