This is a sponsored post with Savings.com. All opinions about the Facebook Portal are 100% my own. I only endorse companies, brands, or products that are worthy of my endorsement.
Connect With Portal
One of my favorite tech devices I’ve received over the past year has been my Facebook Portal+. If you have family members that live all over the place, the Facebook Portal is such a wonderful device to have.
We are able to connect with family no matter where they live in just a matter of seconds. The Facebook Portal is a video communication device that allows you to connect immediately to family and friends… even if they live across the country.
And the Facebook Portal comes with Alex built-in so you can do all the fun and educational things on the Portal.
They have a Portal to fit every family…
- Portal TV – allows smart video calling from your TV
- Portal Mini – smart video calling on an 8″ HD display
- Portal – smart video calling on a 10″ HD display
- Portal+ – smart video calling on a 15.6″ HD display
When I saw that Savings.com was giving away three (3) 10 inch Facebook Portals, I had to share it with you! I know how much we love our Facebook Portal I wanted to give you the opportunity to win one for yourself!
Facebook Portal Giveaway
- When: Monday, October 14th at 12:00 AM PT to Friday, October 18th at 11:59 PM PT.
- What: Three (3) winners will receive a 10″ Portal from Facebook, valued at $179.00 each.
- How: Enter the giveaway by heading to the Portal merchant page on Savings.com and submitting your email address on the form on the page.
It’s that easy!
Winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday, October 21st via the email address you use to enter.
See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions, and other important details. Good luck!
If you want to buy a Facebook Portal for yourself or another family member this holiday season, go HERE to learn more and buy your own.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.