I’ve partnered with Cooked Perfect® as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I don’t know about you but during the holidays I am so busy and feel so rushed that it can be overwhelming. If you’re a parent of school-age kids, I know you know exactly what I mean. With all the holiday shopping, preparation, decorating the tree, and cooking, along with school parties and end of year parties, it’s non-stop things to do.
It can seem like our to-do list will never get finished.
And preparing meals for our family can sometimes be, well… tiresome.
If I can make dinner for my family in under thirty minutes and it be delicious and satisfying, I’m all over it. That’s why Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs from Walmart are one of my go-to ingredients.
Cooked Perfect Meatballs are so versatile. You can add them to spaghetti, throw them into a slow cooker for some sweet and sour meatballs, or for appetizers, for example. Since they are fully cooked they are quick to fix and I’ve never tasted a more homemade tasting meatball than a Cooked Perfect Meatball. True story.
And you can bake or microwave them or even use your air fryer or toaster oven.
One of my favorite ways to use Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs is in meatball subs. You can make it super easy and quick by using your favorite store-bought marinara sauce from Walmart when you stop by to pick up your Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs or make your own marinara sauce.
See how easy it is to make meatball subs…
Meatball Sub Recipe
- 3 Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs (per sandwich)
- 3-4 TBS Marinara Sauce
- 2 Slices Provolone Cheese
- Sub Buns
- Bake meatballs per instructions.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Marinara sauce on the bottom of sub bun.
- Add 3 meatballs to the bun and add the remainder of Marinara sauce on top of meatballs.
- Add Provolone cheese atop the meatballs and place the top bun on top.
Marinara Sauce Recipe
- 1 large can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled but left whole
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes (with their juices), onion powder, garlic cloves, olive oil, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to low and simmer for about 45 minutes, or until droplets of oil float free of the tomatoes.
- Stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon to crush the tomatoes against the side of the pot after about 15 minutes of cooking.
- Remove pot from the heat and smash the garlic cloves against the side of the pot with a fork and stir it into the pot.
- Blend the sauce with an immersion blender or hand mixer.
- Add salt to taste, if desired.
Note: Make the sauce ahead since it keeps up to four days in the fridge and 6 months in the freezer. This way you can make meatball subs in less than 20 minutes.
Toys for Tots
Besides Cooked Perfect making mealtime easier there’s another reason I buy Cooked Perfect Meatballs from Walmart is that Cooked Perfect is giving a portion of the sales to Toys for Tots.
We always donate to Toys for Tots each year. We participate in the Toys for Tots program as a family, with each member of our family donating. It’s a charity we love, so buying Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs is a win-win.
You can help Toys for Tots by picking up Cooked Perfect Meatballs the next time you shop at Walmart.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.