This is my first time participating in the "Sunday Stealing" meme. You can check out Sunday Stealing and join in, too. Go ahead, be a thief!
Today's meme is – Questions Galore – Part 1:
1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
No. I truly can't think of anyone that I'd be better off without.
2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
4. When was the last time you danced?
5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
I try very hard to.
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
7. Who do you want to forget?
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
Sadly, I cannot remember the last "letter I received. The last person to send me a card, was my Mom.
9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
A dead skunk in the road. ugh!
11. What’s your favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios.
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
I've never liked head games. Annoyed… at immaturity.
13. Could you live without sunlight?
NO! I crave sunlight. 🙂
14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
Eat junk food. 🙁
15. What was the last thing you lied about?
I've spent 5 minutes thinking, and can't think of the last lie. I don't make a habit of lying.
16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
17. What was the last movie you bought?
Kung Fu Panda
18. What is a sport you would like to do?
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
About 2 weeks ago.
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.