It's Sunday Stealing time! Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from
every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work
hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have
heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old
tradition, we also have our rules.
First, we always credit the blog that
we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole
the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of
saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to
make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players,
sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it
less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions
from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
The Questions Galore Meme Part 2
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our
memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you
hate their memes?
Nope. If I don't have anything nice to say, I don't say anything at all. 🙂
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
24. What was the last video game you played?
Sega Super Stars Tennis
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
No. Although I sing all the time, doesn't mean anyone wants to hear me.
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
29. What are you doing two days from now?
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
No. Even as a child, I loved scary books and movies.
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
Just close friends.
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
Yes. Okay, the first thing that came to my head was yes, but then as I answered more questions, I became more unsure. I think it takes a very special person to be a good parent to a child with special needs — and I'm not sure I'm that good enough of a person.
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
Sometimes. Mostly because I hate thinking that I wouldn't be here for my son.
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
I believe in Heaven and Hell, and at this very moment I plead the 5th… on grounds it may incriminate me.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
I am such a techie that I haven't handwritten a letter in ages. I do send cards all the time. And I do usually write a couple of paragraphs in them, so that counts, right? My mom.
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
For most of my life that was an easy NO. However, over the last few years I seem to care, at least somewhat, what people thing of me. I am working on not caring again, though.
37. Have you ever been threatened?
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
I am such a non-drinker. Let's see… a wine cooler a couple of years ago.
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.