The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy gift card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or free. All opinions about the outdoor tv SunBriteTV Veranda series are 100% my own.
One of the things I am working on this summer is my backyard patio. I want to make it more of a living space by bringing the indoors… outdoors.
Spending time with my family outdoors is one of our favorite summer pastimes, so having an outdoor living space is perfect. One of the ways to bring the indoors, outdoors, is with an outdoor TV.
The Outdoor TV: SunBriteTV Veranda Series
But a TV outdoors? If you have a covered patio or screened-in porch, the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs from Best Buy is designed specifically for outdoor use.
The Veranda Series is built to survive just about any climate in North America, designed to resist the harsh effects of extreme temperatures, snow, rain, dust, and insects.
Can you picture all the family fun this summer (and all year-round) you will have hosting outdoor parties? Or make it a family movie night outside? Maybe invite friends over for the big game? No matter what you choose to do everyone will love watching TV outside.
Your outdoor space will be your family’s favorite destination… the best seat in the house will be outside with a SunBriteTV.
SunBriteTV Veranda Series Features
- Weatherproof TV built for full-shade outdoor living areas. The perfect outdoor TV.
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments.
- 4K UHD with HDR
- Large weatherproof media bay makes cable connections easy. It has plenty of storage room for many popular media players, and thick gaskets seal out moisture and the elements.
- Available in 43”, 55”, 65” and 75” sizes.
Learn more about the Veranda TV from Best Buy and bring the indoors to your outdoor living space today.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.