As a mom on the go, I really appreciate having clean, good tasting water readily available. And having BPA free water bottles are a must in our home. We went through our kitchen cabinets several years back and got rid of any bottles we had that contained BPA.
I recently received the Filtrete Water Station. I love it! We drink water like it's, well… water. My son and I both rarely go anywhere without a bottle of water with us. What I like about the Filtrete Water Station:
- Provides convenience of bottled water without the cost and waste – It adds up buying bottled water every time we go out. And if you don't recycle you are filling up the landfills with those plastic bottles.
- Filters directly from your tap into four dishwasher safe, BPA-free water bottles – When you buy bottled water, there is no guarantee it's safe. As far as I know it came from some tap somewhere. This way I know it's filtered water.
- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor from tap water – You may not think water has a taste, but let me tell you, you can tell the difference if it has a chlorine taste. The water from the Filtrete Station tastes clean to me.
- Great for family shopping trips, long car rides to see relatives and holiday gift-giving – As I mentioned, I'm a mom on the go, so it's nice to just grab a bottle of water out of the fridge and feel good knowing my family is being healthy and more environmentally friendly. We also travel in to visit family 2-3 times a year, plus vacations, so it's nice to have the bottles handy.
The Filtrete Water Station was simple to set up — in less than 10 minutes I had four bottles of filtered water in my fridge. It took longer to wash the bottles than it did anything else.
- One Docking Station and Lid, One Filtrete Fast Flow Filter with Four – 16. 9 oz Water Bottles
- Filters from Tap directly into four, reusable bottles in seconds!
- Bottles are BPA-free, dishwasher safe and include a leak-proof cap
- Save up ro 3,000 bottles of water per year
So what could be better? Not much! You can start saving money, instead of throwing it away on bottled water. The Filtrete Water Station comes with four bottles, but you can purchase extra bottles. With the economy the way it is, and Christmas just around the corner, saving money is something we could all use. The Water Station is the most cost-effective way I can think of to save money on your water intake.
Be Healthier & Eco-Friendly
I try to maintain a healthy home…. with the cleaners I use, the food we eat, and the water we drink. I know that I drank unfiltered water in plastic bottles when I was younger. But my mother didn't know better. And as Oprah said, "When you know better, you do better." So I try my best to make sure my son drinks filtered water from only BPA-free bottles.
I would highly recommend the Filtrete Water Station for it's ease of use, it's money saving potential, and the health and environmental impact it can have in your home. Check out the Filtrete website to learn more about this and other Filtrete products.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Filtrete and received a product sample to facilitate my review.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.