The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
One of my least favorite chores to do is washing dishes. Just hate it. I think it’s because it seems to be never-ending. If you cook a lot, that’s three meals a day. So at least three times a day you’re washing dishes.
I can remember the first time I got a dishwasher… it was a glorious day.
Finally, I didn’t need to stand at the sink washing dishes for what seemed like all day.
Fast forward, and now I’ve had the same dishwasher for some time and definitely could use an upgrade.
When I remodel my kitchen soon, I am updating all my appliances, and the Bosch dishwasher is at the top of my list of dishwashers.
Whether you are remodeling your kitchen, updating your kitchen appliances, or just need a new dishwasher, here are some reasons you will want to get a Bosch dishwasher from Best Buy…
What makes Bosch the World’s #1 Dishwasher Brand?
- A Bosch dishwasher is the quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S.
- It incorporates 18 sound reducing technologies.
- InfoLight® lets you know it’s running.
- Bosch is the most reliable dishwasher brand with the lowest repair rate according to a leading consumer publication.
- They have a variety of designs and door handles available to fit any kitchen.
- The 3rd rack adds 30% more loading area.
- Adjustable Rackmatic™ rack provides 9 adjustable positions giving you maximum loading flexibility.
- Bosch owns five of the top ten drying scores out of 160 tested dishwashers by a leading consumer publication.
- And the condensation drying sets Bosch apart.
A quiet dishwasher that cleans dishes and is reliable? Well, that sounds perfect to me.
If you’re in the market for a new dishwasher, you definitely want to stop by Best Buy and check out their Bosch series of dishwashers.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.