This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All opinions about the Macy’s back to school and big home sale are 100% my own.
I’m planning on doing my back to school shopping this coming weekend during our tax-free weekend. Saving money on sales tax is great, but finding a great sale on my back-to-school shopping is even better. It’s the best of both worlds.
I plan on shopping for shirts and shorts, in particular, since it stays pretty hot here through October. Although, my son will wear shorts all-year-round.
It’s a boy thing. I think.
This chambray shirt and chino shorts are on my list…
I think a chambray shirt is such a classic piece that should be in every man’s closet. My son really likes this Macy’s chambray shirt.
Calvin Klein Chino Shorts
Nothing beats a good pair of chino shorts. And they can be dressed up or down. My son will get a lot of wear out of these Calvin Klein chino shorts from Macy’s.
And if you have a child heading for college you’ll love the Big Home sale, too.
Back to School & Big Home Sale
Up to 20% Off Back to School Specials & Up to an Extra 20% off the Big Home Sale at Macys.com.
- Promo Code: SAVE
- Back to School Sale Dates: 7/29 – 8/2
- The Big Home Sale Dates: 7/29 – 8/16
- Free Shipping on Orders of $25+
- Restrictions apply.
Be sure to take advantage of the Savings.com exclusive, stackable rebate for $30 back on orders of $100, too!
On top of all this, you can enter to win the #SaveAtMacys giveaway…
- Wednesday, July 29th at 12:00 AM PT to Friday, July 31st at 11:59 PM PT.
- Five (5) winners will receive a $100 e-gift card from Macy’s.
- Enter the giveaway by heading to the Macy’s merchant page on Savings.com and submit your email address on the form on the page.
- Winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday, August 3rd via the email address you used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions, and other important details.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.