The best in beauty just got bigger and better than ever! A $220+ value, yours for ONLY $23! And if you subscribe today you get a free new member gift in your beauty box! Affiliate links are in this post.
I do try to find deals whenever I can, but I have been known to spend a lot of money when it comes to skincare or makeup. It’s my treat to myself.
So, when I do find an amazing deal, I hop on it.
The Allure Beauty Box for only $23 a month is amazing. And one of those deals I hopped on.
For example, the October Beauty Box is a $220 value for ONLY $23!
What’s in the October Beauty Box?
- New Member Gift #1: Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask
- New Member Gift #2: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- The Nue Co Topical C (full size)
- Verso Super Eye Serum (full size)
- Sigma Liquid Lipstick in Venom
- Static Nails Liquid Glass Lacquer in Irene (full size)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
- Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads (1 pair)
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP + Body Cream
- Rusk PUREMIX Native Fig Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner
Each month you get:
- 6 or more products valued at $100+
- At least 3 full-size items
- Only expert-approved products, selected by Allure editors
- New Member gift (when you’re a new subscriber)
- Always FREE shipping (in the contiguous U.S.)
- Exclusive members-only events and discounts
You can cancel your beauty box anytime. Your subscription and payment will stop the following month after your cancellation.
The best value is the yearly subscription. You get a month free plus a FREE Mega Bundle (16 products valued at over $253).
I am doing a yearly subscription because, well, as I said, I’m a huge beauty product junkie. And this deal is too good to pass up.
I can’t wait for it to arrive and I will definitely share with you the products and how I like them each month!
The monthly subscription for just $23 is such a steal. Check out the Allure Beauty Box now and see why it’s an amazing deal.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.