The best in beauty just got bigger and better than ever! A $175+ value, yours for ONLY
$23 $11.50! And if you subscribe today you get a free new member gift in your beauty box! Affiliate links are in this post.
I am a beauty product junkie. It is the one thing I spend a lot of money on.
I do try to find deals whenever I can, but I have been known to spend a lot of money when it comes to skincare or makeup. It’s my treat to myself.
So, when I do find an amazing deal, I hop on it.
The Allure Beauty Box for only $23 a month is amazing. And one of those deals I hopped on.
For example, the October Beauty Box is a $175 value for ONLY $23!
What’s in the October Beauty Box?
- New Member Gift #1: Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask
- New Member Gift #2: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- The Nue Co Topical C (full size)
- Verso Super Eye Serum (full size)
- Sigma Liquid Lipstick in Venom
- Static Nails Liquid Glass Lacquer in Irene (full size)
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
- Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads (1 pair)
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP + Body Cream
- Rusk PUREMIX Native Fig Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner
Each month you get:
- 6 or more products valued at $100+
- At least 3 full-size items
- Only expert-approved products, selected by Allure editors
- New Member gift (when you’re a new subscriber)
- Always FREE shipping (in the contiguous U.S.)
- Exclusive members-only events and discounts
You can cancel your beauty box anytime. Your subscription and payment will stop the following month after your cancellation.
The best value is the yearly subscription. You get a month free plus a FREE Mega Bundle (16 products valued at over $253).
I am doing a yearly subscription because, well, as I said, I’m a huge beauty product junkie. And this deal is too good to pass up.
I can’t wait for it to arrive and I will definitely share with you the products and how I like them each month!
The monthly subscription for just $23 is such a steal. Check out the Allure Beauty Box now and see why it’s an amazing deal.
Update: Here’s November’s Allure Beauty Box
November’s beauty box contains…
- Dermelect Self Esteem Beauty Sleep Serum – contains salicylic and glycolic acids that help with congestion and promote cell turnover. Now I can say goodbye to these blackheads. (retails $42)
- Josephine Cosmetics Eye/Dazzle Liquid Metallic Eyeshadow in Leona – I don’t wear liquid eyeshadow, but I’m excited to try this, though. I think I just need to build up the color slowly and then use a dark chocolate brown shadow or bronzer in my crease. (retails $30)
- Manna Kadar Lip Bliss Moisturizing Lip Mask – My lips are so dry lately, so I might be most excited about this lip mask. It says it’s best to use before going to bed and then wipe off in the morning for smooth more supple lips. (retails $22)
- Skinmedica Instant Bright Eye Mask – this hydrogel eye mask (patches) is formulated with glycerin to hydrate and antioxidant golden root extract to help plump up tired under eyes. (retails $48 for six sets of two patches)
- Neogen Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence – The essence helps bind all the layers of hydration together (toner, essence, and moisturizer) while helping your skin to look healthier and more radiant. (retails $38)
- Naturelab Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub – I used to wash my hair about every 2-3 days but since the pandemic, I wash it about every 6-10 days. I use dry shampoo or texture spray a lot, which does cause a lot of product build-up. This clarifying scalp scrub will perfect to scrub away all the product build-up on my scalp. (retail $16)
- When The Last Choice Sheet Mask – I’m addicted to face masks. I could use one every day. This one is made from coconuts and is soaked in hydrating serum. (retail $5 for one)
- Acure Ultra Hydrating 12 Hour Facial Moisturizer – Okay, I’m not ever going to get 12 hours of sleep, but if I did, this would be the moisturizer to use. I do wake up, however, with smooth moisturized skin. (retail $18.99)
And if you really love the things in your beauty box you’ll also get promo codes for each of the products so you can save money if you decide to purchase again.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.