Today’s topic in the “30 Things I Want My Son to Know About Me” series is “5 Things That Make You Most Happy Right Now”.
I think the keyword(s) is “Right now”. Today, this very minute. Of course there are many things that make me happy. I could write all day long about all the things that make me happy, fill my heart with joy… make me smile.
But I’m going to share with you 5 things that make ME most happy right NOW.
1. My husband (your Dad). He’s sitting in a chair (my favorite chair actually) in the living room as I type this and as I look over at him, I feel so happy knowing he is in my life.
2. You, my sweet Cody, make me very happy. Everything about you makes me happy. What a blessing you are to me. You just went downstairs to feed Baxter. You and Baxter together is happiness doubled.
3. A rainy, lazy morning. This is the last day of your spring break and we’ve been gone and/or doing something every single day. I’m happy for a day of rest before school starts back tomorrow. I’m very happy that you seemed to have had a great spring break.
4. Coffee. Yes, I am happy for coffee. It’s liquid happiness. Enough said. Insert happy face <HERE>.
5. I’m happy to have my blog. I’m currently behind on blog deadlines because we did spring break this week, but so happy that I have so much work to be behind on.
It’s not too late to join me in the ‘30 things you want your kids to know about you‘. Check back next Sunday when the topic will be “If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?”