I, like most everybody else, am looking for ways to save money. In my case, we are saving for our son’s college and our retirement. Not to mention that I am just frugal by nature and don’t like to waste money.
So I’m always looking for money saving ideas. I’ve found some wonderful sites with great resources, tips, ideas for saving money and I thought I’d share them with you.
I hope you can find something that will help you, too.
Here are 20 money saving ideas – The Roundup:
2. https://missiontosave.com/realistic-stockpiling-tips/ – If you’re looking for ways to save on food and grocery shopping look at this post at Mission to Save.
3. http://www.sarahtitus.com/2014/02/19/how-i-get-pull-ups-diapers-for-free/ – If you’re a new parent or have a child still in diapers check out how you can get pull ups and diapers for free from Sarah Titus’ blog.
4. https://www.militarywivessaving.com/ – Check out Military Wives Savings for the best places to find coupons online.
5. http://www.homelifeabroad.com/ 2013/06/19/save-money-on-your-supermarket-shopping/ – Home Life Abroad has some great tips on saving at the grocery store.
6. http://rockabyeparents.com/best-ways-to-save-money-on-kids-clothes/ – All parents can appreciate saving money on kid’s clothes, check out Rock-A-Bye Parents to see how.
7. http://www.whatsupfagans.com/2012/08/third-times-the-charm-to-cheaper-phone-and-internet/ – Maybe you’re looking to find cheaper phone and internet service… check out What’s up Fagans? to see how.
8. http://www.sarahtitus.com/ 2014/03/29/how-to-get-nice-furniture-dirt-cheap/ – See how you can find nice furniture dirt cheap.
9. http://www.frugallivingmom.com/10-easy-ways-to-save-100/ – Frugal Living Mom has 10 ways you can save $100.
10. https://savorandsavvy.com/2015/03/100-frugal-recipes.html – Savor and Savvy has 200 frugal recipe ideas that will help you save money and something the whole family will enjoy.
11. https://www.militarywivessaving.com/how-to-feed-your-family-on-50-a-week/ – Can you feed your family on $50 a week? Check this out to see how.
12. http://twokidsandacoupon.com/2014/03/5-ways-to-save-more-money-this-month.html – Check out Two Kids and a Coupon for 5 simple ways to save more money this month.
13. http://www.littlehouseliving.com/frugal-tips-for-saving-money.html – Here’s some frugal tips that everyone can do.
14. http://thekennedyadventures.com/saving-money-on-childrens-books-30-days-of-reading-with-my-kids/ – Looking to save money on children’s books?
15. http://www.frugalitygal.com/2014/01/easy-money-saving-tips-for-beginners.html – Great swap ideas to save you money.
16. http://myfavefinds.com/saving-cash-on-your-next-vacation/ – Great ways to save money on your next vacation, from My Fave Finds.
17. http://www.frugallivingmom.com/so-whats-on-sale-a-month-by-month-breakdown-of-sale-cycles/ – Check out what’s on sale with this month by month breakdown of sale cycles.
18. http://something2offer.com/10-things-we-do-to-save-money/ – Check out Something 2 Offer as she shares 10 things she does to save money… things everyone can do.
19. http://missiontosave.com/third-thursday-repurpose-jars-get-a-second-life/ – Mission to Save has some great ideas on repurposing jars.
I hope you can find something that will help you save money.
Do you have a money saving tip?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.