Today's Monday Listicles is to make a list of things that make you go, hmmmm. There's a lot of things that make me go, hmmmm. A LOT. So as to not make this a huge list, I narrowed it down to the top ten things that make me go, hmmmm:
1. The Syfy channel. Some of the shows and made for Syfy channel movies just, just… as a friend of mine on Facebook said, "Is a train wreck". It's true, it's so bad, yet you can't help but watch. For example, Saturday night they aired, "Jersey Shore Shark Attack." Yep, that's right. And for the first time, I felt sorry for the sharks.
2. Duck Dynasty – Don't get me wrong, I actually like Duck Dynasty (on the A&E network)in the same kind of train wreck way as above, but it leaves me going, hmmmm, all the time.
3. Crotchless panties – Why? What's the purpose. Either wear your panties or don't. Kwim?
4. All the money spent on ridiculous studies. Like the study that found that Dog fleas can jump higher than cat fleas.
5. How when I was a teen and in my twenties I could eat anything and everything I wanted and not gain an ounce, but now I just look at food and *poof* it's on my body.
6. Extreme tattooing and body piercing. Y'all know the kind I'm talking about. I'm all for freedom of expression. And I do believe to each his own, it's just one of those things that makes me go, hmmmm?
7. Baby bangs/wigs – Oh, I don't even know what to say… really.
8. Stupid products like this Peter Petrie Egg Separator. Yep, this is how I want to prepare my egg white omelets.
9. The rampant movie remakes. Seriously, why remake movies? Especially movies that aren't even that old, like, Spiderman.
10. This creepy elephant slide. #nuffsaid.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.