Today’s Monday Listicles is 10 things about birthdays. Stasha over at The good life made a list of 10 reasons birthdays are no good. I have the opposite take. So for my Monday Listicles, it’s 10 things I love about birthdays:
1. It’s better than the alternative.
2. My hubby treats me like a princess every day, but on my birthday, he treats me even more special.
3. The homemade card from my son.
4. I do become wiser with age. Oh, I’ll still make mistakes, but luckily I learn from them.
5. I love celebrating other people’s birthdays. Especially those close to me.
6. I love surprises.
7. It’s better than the alternative (I know I said it already, but it bears repeating).
8. I love birthday cake.
9. I really do love and appreciate all the Facebook birthday wishes.
10. I love that there is one day a year that everyone has that IS their special day.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.