Today's Sunday Stealing comes from a blogger named Silly Dreamer from The Semi Charmed Kind of Life. So here goes…
1. My uncle once: Out ran the police, and never got caught. This was many years ago, in a rural area of WV.
2. Never in my life: would I have ever thought I could love someone with the depth of love that I have for my son.
3. When I was five: It's sad, but I really don't remember much about it. I did love my teacher Ms. Reed.
4. High School was: Some of the best times of my life.
5. I will never forget: The day I gave birth to my son.
6. I once met: I've never met anyone really famous. I've met local celebrities. Oh, and I did touch Steven Tyler's hand, once.
7. There’s this girl I know who: Went sledding down a very steep hill and broke her tail bone.
8. Once, at a bar: I won a dance contest.
9. By noon, I’m usually: Ready for lunch.
10. Last night: I went to bed way too late.
11. If only I had: Not eaten that spinach and pablano enchilada.
12. Next time I go to church: I'll give thanks
13. Jonathan Frid: One of my favorite vampires!
14. What worries me most: Is something happening to my son or husband. Or, something happening to me and leaving my son without a mother.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: My dining room.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: My refrigerator.
17. You know I’m lying when: It's easy to tell… I'm a horrible liar. So I just don't do it.
18. What I miss most about the 80s: The music.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Portia (Merchant of Venice) or Kate (The Taming of the Shrew)
20. By this time next year: I will have lost at least 20 lbs.