This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All views expressed are my own.
This is my favorite time of year! It’s also the most exhausting time of year for me. With all the Christmas programs, holiday parties and get-togethers, decorating, running errands, shopping, wrapping… whew, I’m tired just talking about it. In all my rushing around, I need easy, delicious meals to make for my family. One of our favorites is taco bake.
I love the Kraft Holiday Recipes Hub on walmart.com because they have a wonderful selection of recipes like taco bake for busy moms like me, plus a plethora of recipes for entertaining for the holidays…. from appetizers to desserts. You can make every day delicious with Kraft.
Since one of my husband’s favorite foods is tacos and my son’s is mac & cheese, the taco bake makes for the perfect meal to make for my family. It’s easy, contains few ingredients that are easy to find, and it’s hearty and delicious. Casseroles are the best during the busy holiday season, too.
What You Need:
- 1 pkg. (14 oz. each) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL Thick & Chunky Salsa
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- PREPARE Dinner as directed on package. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
- STIR sour cream into prepared Dinner; spoon half the Dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining Dinner mixture; cover.
- BAKE 15 min.; top with salsa and remaining shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
I told you it was easy! We loved every cheesy delicious bite… the perfect marriage of tacos and mac & cheese. Even my picky son loved it. I think you’re family would love this delicious taco bake, too.
I will be making some of the desserts tomorrow to take to my mother-in-law’s for Christmas Eve. If you are more into sweets you should check out the Kraft Holiday Recipes Hub on walmart.com for some ‘to die for’ dessert recipes and money saving coupons.
What’s your favorite holiday recipe?