Halloween and fall is pumpkin everything. Fall is my favorite season and Halloween is my husband’s favorite holiday. It is one of my favorites for sure, but my husband goes all out for Halloween.
He hoped our son would be born on Halloween because my doctor first set my due date for November 5th. But later changed it to November 15. Yet my son decided to hold out 10 more days and didn’t make his appearance until November 25th.
Needless to say, my husband was just a wee bit disappointed because he wanted to have Halloween themed birthday parties. But he got over it. Now he’s got my son in on the Halloween decorating bandwagon. I have to admit I love it, though.
When decorating for fall and Halloween, I like being able to upcycle things. This way I can reuse items in a way to make them new and fresh. And maybe even better than they were, to begin with; plus save money.
While looking for some upcycle ideas for some old pumpkins I have in storage, I found 20 great upcycle pumpkin projects to try. I don’t do a lot of DIY or craft projects, except around holidays, so it’s a great time for some upcycled DIY projects.
I’ve put these upcycle ideas in a list to make it easy to share them with you. I hope you’ll get a chance to try these projects, too…
20 Upcycled Pumpkin Projects to Try This Halloween
- Upcycled Metal Pumpkin Tutorial from diyinspired.com
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin from mountainmodernlife.com
- Easy Glass Pumpkin Craft from infarrantlycreative.net
- Easy Upcycled Wood Pallet Pumpkin Craft from thehomespunhydrangea.com
- DIY Halloween Bandana Pumpkins from sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Paper Book Pumpkins from mountainmodernlife.com
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Pumpkins from findinghomefarms.com
- Basket Pumpkins†from dwellinginhappiness.com
- Pumpkin Craft Upcycled Mason Jar Lid from reusegrowenjoy.com
- Wooden Crate Pumpkins from pennypinchinmom.com
- Instant Toilet Paper Pumpkin Decorations from apieceofrainbow.com
- Faux Wood Pumpkin from domesticallyblissful.com
- Upcycled Can Pumpkins from natashalh.com
- Repurposed Bundt Pan Pumpkin from dukesandduchesses.com
- How To Make Recycled Jack O Lantern Luminaries from creativegreenliving.com
- Dryer Vent Pumpkins from practicallyfunctional.com
- Make A Terra Cotta Mosaic Pumpkin from craftsncoffee.com
- Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin from raisingwhasians.com
- One Pumpkin, Several Designs To Make from craftsbyamanda.com
- Upcycled K-Cup Pumpkins from happy-mothering.com
I love how you can use wood, baskets, mason jars
I’m excited to try these creative upcycled projects this fall and especially for Halloween. Whether you create some upcycled pumpkins yourself or have your kids join in, have fun upcycling this season.
Speaking of pumpkins, you can download FREE pumpkin carving patterns. and get creative carving pumpkins
Pin for later…