KraftMaid through their “Define Your Style” Contest and inspiration board is giving us a chance to win a $50,000 kitchen remodel. Here’s my dream kitchen inspiration board:
I’m a big believer in “inspiration boards”. I have one for my life on my office wall and a digital one that is my screensaver. So an inspiration board for my dream kitchen? Perfect. Besides, my favorite room of my house is my kitchen. It is without a doubt the hub of our home. Be sure to create your own inspiration board and enter to win a chance at a $50,000 kitchen remodel in the "Define Your Style" contest this fall.
Here’s some information regarding KraftMaid’s new product launch:
This fall, KraftMaid Cabinetry, an industry leader and one of the largest semi-custom cabinet manufacturers in the United States, will redefine kitchen and bath décor with the launch of a trend-forward collection of cabinet styles, finishes, storage solutions and decorative accessories. Additionally, KraftMaid is launching new cabinetry styles for the bath, as well as a new collection of decorative hardware, putting the final touch on customized furniture for the home.
- The newest collection from KraftMaid includes more than 30 cabinet doors, more than 24 finishes and 100 hardware choices.
- All KraftMaid Cabinetry comes standard with solid wood dovetail drawers with full extension runners and a soft close buffer system and it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- The 30+ new cabinet door styles fall primarily into one of four leading design styles that are prevalent in home design today: Soft Modern, Modern Farmhouse, Heritage and Coastal. Most door designs are available in both Maple and Cherry. Some are also available in Quartersawn Oak.
- Soft Modern reflects homeowners who crave a Zen, spa-like retreat with textural patterns and crisp lines. The three new door designs in the soft modern collection include a clean slab styles in Quartersawn species and modern adaptations of a classic designs with pillowed edges or elegant curves.
- Modern Farmhouse combines the feel of metropolitan design with industrial living and the great outdoors. The three new door designs in the Modern Farmhouse collection feature door designs with wider stiles and rails commonly associated with a more modern yet softer look.
- Heritage-style homeowners enjoy luxurious, richly embellished design with ornate details, both classically tailored and elegant. The 10 new door designs from the Heritage collection include styles with traditional or ornate applied molding, carved details, mitered corners and elegant beaded details.
- Coastal designs are inspired by the casual beach lifestyle and feature a mix of organic materials that are weathered and worn to perfection. The two new door designs in the Coastal Collection feature an informal and more relaxed feel with v-groove center panels and sider stiles and rails.
- Homeowners can express their distinct style and achieve any look from sleek and modern to classic and traditional or casual and comfortable through more than 32 new finish options. New finish offerings are drawn from eight different finish techniques, including classic stains, painted finishes, painted with glaze, burnished and vintage Patinas. The beautiful color palette focuses on classic choices that will remain in style, like a sophisticated Sage finish, classic Cardinal finish, mushroom, rye and a collection of vintage Patinas.
- Today’s baths are no longer simply for functionality; they are luxurious retreats. KraftMaid is introducing six new decorative bath collections that include more than 700 new products made specifically for the bath. The collections make the selection process simple, allowing all bath furniture pieces to coordinate.
- The 12 newest hardware collections include more than 100 new trend-forward designs in decorative hardware to put the finishing touch on cabinetry and customized furniture designs. Styles range from classic to contemporary in a multitude of finishes, including Polished Nickel, Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel, Brushed Bronze, Antique Pewter with Copper, Statuary Bronze, Ancient Bronze, Dark Brushed Bronze and Blackened Pewter.
You can learn more about the newest product line by visiting KraftMaid.com, a local KraftMaid authorized dealer, or a design center in any Lowe’s or The Home Depot store.
Just so you know: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of KraftMaid. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. The thoughts and opinions are my own.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.