If you’re looking for a tasty easy hot cocoa recipe for Halloween for the kids (of any age) that will be a big hit throughout the whole month of October, this Spooky Hot Cocoa is it!
Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? I mean really… who? It’s the perfect fall and winter drink, and by adding some spooky ghosts, kids are going to flip. Flip I say! Here’s a quick and easy spooky hot cocoa recipe with some spooky marshmallow ghosts…
Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 1 tbs. Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 C. Agave Nectar
(or ½ C. sugar)
- 1 ¾ C. Milk + ¼ C. of Milk
- Mini Marshmallows
- Wilton black edible marker
- Start by drawing faces on the mini marshmallows
– this is the perfect fine motor activity for the kids and fun! They don’t have to be perfect.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the cocoa powder, and sugar mixing well. Add in the ¼ cup of milk and bring to a boil. Slowly add in the rest of the milk and boil for about 30 seconds allowing the milk and chocolate mixture to meld.
Pour into mugs and serve with your spooky ghost marshmallows and enjoy!
(Makes about 2 servings).
This spooky hot cocoa recipe would be a great beverage at a Halloween party or at a bonfire, too!
Some other great ideas for Halloween are…
Any of these Halloween recipes would be a great addition at your next Halloween party.
And just for fun, check out this article on the 10 Signs You’re Turning Into a Zombie!
Pin for later…
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.