Looking for quick, easy, and delicious breakfast ideas? What about Cinnamon Roll Waffles? Did you know that National Waffle week is the first full week of September?
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a qualifying purchase, I may receive a commission. Thank you!
These easy, yummy waffles are a quick way to use cinnamon roll dough to create a fast and easy breakfast in under 10 minutes.
The Easiest Most Delicious Cinnamon Roll Waffles Ever
And they are so delicious.
I just can’t believe it took this long to realize I could use cinnamon roll dough and make waffles out of them!
Color me shocked.
It’s the most simple thing to make for breakfast and everyone will love you for making them.
I also love using the cinnamon rolls this way instead of heating up the kitchen by turning on the oven to bake them.
You can find a printable version of this recipe below.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Makes: 8-10 waffles
Serves: 2-4 people
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls dough in a can (whatever your favorite brand is or is on sale)
- Spray oil for the waffle maker
- Preheat waffles maker. Spray warmed waffle maker with spray oil.
- Place one cinnamon roll into each waffle reservoir.
- Close waffle maker and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove waffles from the waffle maker.
- Top with icing or syrup and serve hot.
- To make icing pourable, you can use the icing in the can and just add a small amount of hot water and stir. This makes it easy to pour the icing straight onto the cinnamon roll waffles.
- You can also mix powdered sugar with milk to create more icing for your waffles.
- A bit of syrup add tastes great! And of course, you can top with fruit if desired.
- You can also batch cook these and freeze. Then simply pop already made waffles into the toaster for an easy on the go breakfast.
Shockingly Easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles
If you love cinnamon rolls and waffles – this is the best of both worlds.
I love making these cinnamon roll waffles when family from out of town are here and my son loves when I make them for sleepovers (hopefully we will be able to have sleepovers again soon) and his friends love them.
And seriously, you could not make an easier more delicious breakfast… or snack. What a great way to use Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, right?
If you love these waffles, you’ll want to try my maple bacon monkey bread recipe using cinnamon rolls, too.
[mv_create key=”18″ thumbnail=”https://blogbydonna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/cinnamon-roll-waffles-2-blog.jpg” title=”Cinnamon Roll Waffles” type=”recipe”]