I love chocolate. I love lasagna. And I especially love bringing both together into a dessert like a chocolate lasagna recipe.
It’s the perfect dessert.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a qualifying purchase, I may earn a commission.
Better yet, I love chocolate recipes that are easy. And no bake, can’t get any easier.
Not to mention, who wants to turn on their ovens in the heat of the summer?
I also just love the name, chocolate lasagna. It is so fitting for the delicious layers of goodness in this dessert.
Printable recipe card at bottom of the post…
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- 1 package of Oreo cookies, regular stuffed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons of milk
- (1) 3.9-ounce packages of chocolate fudge pudding mix
- (1) 3.9-ounce packages of vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and reserved crushed Oreos
For Layer 1: Crust Layer
- Add the whole Oreos to the food processor and pulse until the crumbles are even. (or place Oreos in a zip lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin)
- (Set aside 1/4 cup of crushed Oreos if you’d like to use them for a topping.
- Mix crushed Oreos with 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9×13 dish.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to chill for 5-10 minutes while making the cream cheese layer.
For Layer 2: Cream Cheese Mixture Layer
- In a mixing bowl, beat 8 ounces of softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and ½ cup of powdered sugar and beat until blended well and smooth.
- Add 8 ounces of Cool Whip and stir with a spoon until mixed thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to chill for another 10 minutes while making the pudding layer.
For Layer 3: Pudding Layer
- In a medium bowl, add the package of instant chocolate fudge pudding and the package of instant vanilla pudding together with 3 cups of cold milk.
- Whisk until thoroughly smooth, approx. 2 minutes
- Spread the pudding evenly over top of the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes before adding the final layer.
For Top Layer
- Spread 8 ounces of Cool Whip over the pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and crumbled Oreos if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate and chill for at least 2 hours prior to serving to allow all layers to set.
- Serve chilled.
Note: Store leftovers in a covered dish in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Tips for Better Chocolate Lasagna Success
- Refrigerate for 2+ hours (longer is better) before serving.
- Spray your pan so the chocolate lasagna doesn’t stick to your pan.
- Make in advance, but not more than 24 hours. Longer than that will just produce a soggy lasagna. However, you can make it in advance and freeze it.
- Make cutting a serving neater and easier by freezing for about 30 minutes before slicing.
Creamy Delicious Easy No Bake Chocolate Lasagna
I hope you enjoy this chocolate lasagna recipe. And if you take it to a party or family get-together, I promise that it will not only be a hit but you’ll be asked to bring it again… and again. You might also want to try my No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream recipe.
But if you’re looking for a no-bake chocolate lasagna recipe, this one is perfect.
[mv_create key=”17″ thumbnail=”https://blogbydonna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Chocolate-Lasagna-6-blog.jpg” title=”Chocolate Lasagna Recipe” type=”recipe”]Inspired by https://www.centercutcook.com/chocolate-lasagna/