This is a sponsored post with Soda Sense. All opinions regarding the Soda Sense and the ease of the door-to-door CO2 refill and exchange program are 100% my own.
I don’t drink sodas. In fact, other than the rare 7up, I haven’t had as much of a sip of a soft drink in twenty years. I do drink sparkling water, though, because I love the carbonation. Sparkling water can get expensive.
The Soda Sense lets me enjoy the fizz I miss from sodas and adding flavor to my water, all without adding calories or the bad stuff that’s in soft drinks.
What Makes Soda Sense Unique?
The Soda Sense isn’t like most other at-home soda machines (like Soda Stream). Yes, you can make carbonated water or flavored sparkling water that’s healthier for you and your family than drinking soft drinks, sodas, or pop (depending on what region you live in). But what sets the Soda Sense apart from most other soda machines is the door-to-door CO2 refill and exchange program.
The best part… no subscription. Just select what you want, when you want it, all from the comfort of your own home.
How the CO2 Refill and Exchange Program Works
With most at-home soda machines you have to leave your home to take your empty CO2 cylinders to a designated drop-off location and then order refills through a website.
But with Soda Sense the process is more simplified and easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Choose the Right Package for You – Get started by signing up for free. You’ll get a guided experience that will help you choose the best option to begin your exchange.
- Return Your Empties – Be sure to keep the exchange box your canisters were delivered in and use it to mail back two empties of your choice.
- They Deliver Your Fresh Fizz – Once received, they’ll refill your two empties at a membership rate and mail them right back to you.
And reorder on your own schedule based on when you need refills. It’s a hassle-free experience being able to exchange CO2 canisters right from your own mailbox.
The door-to-door exchange program gives users of at-home soda machines (or sparkling water machines) like the Sodastream Fizzi, the ease of CO2 refills.
Simply go to sodasense.com and choose from one, two, or three cylinders to have on-hand. Once your CO2 canister is empty, use the included box and USPS shipping label to exchange it for your CO2 refill.
You receive easy to follow and understand detailed boxing instructions to make your CO2 refill and exchange.
One of my favorite things to make in my Sodastream Fizzi is Sparkling Lemonade or sparkling lemon water. The extra fizz in lemon water takes plain boring water up a notch.
- 1/2 cup honey (or sugar)
- 3 1/2 cups sparkling water, that you make using the SodaStream or other at-home soda machine, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 8 lemons)
- Combine honey and 1 1/2 cups sparkling water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until honey is completely dissolved.
- Pour into a heatproof container and place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once the simple syrup has been completely cooled, combine it with the remaining sparkling water and lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Add ice and lemon slices if desired.
If you love the bubbles, fizz, carbonation like I do, get the Soda Sense for yourself and SAVE 10% off your first order on this Cyber Monday Deal!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.