Skeptical. That is the first word I would use to describe my feelings about Nature Made SAM-e. I mean the way my mood has been lately, it’s hard for me to believe anything could put me in a good mood. Which is exactly why I wanted to try SAM-e out.
Quite frankly, I’m tired of being in a bad mood. Don’t get me wrong… I’m generally a happy-go-lucky person. But I think hormones and stress (I’m just so tired, lately) have had an effect on my mood. So a skeptic or not, I’m giving it a try.
Nature Made was kind enough to send me a three month supply of Nature Made SAM-e (400 mg) to try. Today makes the ninth day I’ve take Nature Made SAM-e, and I am happy to say I’ve felt a difference. Not a remarkable difference, yet… but a positive difference, nonetheless. My husband says he can really tell a difference. So he’s definitely happier. 🙂 I’ll update several times over the next 3 months on how SAM-e is working for me.
Here is additional information from the SAM-e site:
What is SAM-e?
SAM-e is a naturally occurring compound that is distributed throughout the human body and it contributes to maintaining mood levels. SAM-e levels tend to decline as people get older and certain groups of people, including those with low mood, tend to have lower levels of SAM-e in their bodies.
What are the benefits of SAM-e?
“Nature Made SAM-e helps to promote a healthy mood by ensuring a balance of overall healthy brain cell functions. If taken regularly, SAM-e can begin to help in as little as seven to 14 days.”
Now for some good news for YOU!
One of my readers will get an opportunity to win a three months supply of SAM-e, a reusable water bottle and journal.
To enter – just share with us what puts you in a good mood, in the comments.
For extra entries:
- Like Blog by Donna on Facebook (in the right sidebar), then leave another comment saying you liked us on FB fan and get 2 extra entries.
- Subscribe to Blog by Donna and leave another comment stating you’ve subscribed for 2 extra entries. If you already subscribe just say you are already a subscriber
- Grab a Blog by Donna badge on the right and put it on your blog or site and leave a comment with the link to where you added it for 5 extra entries.
- Blog about this contest with a link to this contest on your blog for 5 extra entries.
- Tweet this giveaway – Enter to win a 3-month Supply of Nature Made SAM-e http://bit.ly/cQBjmJ – and then come back and leave a comment with the link to your tweet, for an extra entry each day.
Please be sure to leave separate comments. Ex.: if you like me on Facebook or already do, leave 2 (not just 1) comments saying “I like Blog by Donna on FB”.
This giveaway is open to anyone in the United States and will be open until Friday, August 5, 2010 5:00 PM EST. One winner will be chosen by a random number generator at Random.org.
Just so you know: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nature Made and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review. I was not compensated.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.