I’ve been so busy that I haven’t participated in Sunday Stealing lately. I missed it! It’s my favorite Sunday Meme! This Sunday Stealing comes from The Too Tired to Think Meme (and can I relate to that!).
It’s 50 questions split into two parts. So here we go, some more questions/answers where you can learn a little more about me.
And I can learn more about some fellow bloggers. If you play along, leave your link in the comments so I can stop by and see your answers. And be sure to link up at the Sunday Stealing blog.
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Sunflower seeds, pack of gum. I usually have my own water with me, but if I already drank it, a bottled water.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
Breakfast. More specifically, grilled pork chops, with eggs over easy and hash browns. I never order pancakes. 🙂
5. Last book you read?
6. Describe your mood.
Cranky/irritable. I have contact dermititis and have a rash on my forearms that’s itching so bad I want to rip my skin off. :/
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
3 weeks ago tomorrow, I sprained my left thumb doing burpees. It hurt.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Sorry, it would have to be a party. In my well party would be – Mary, Robin, Dawn, and Stacie. We might be stuck in the well, but it would be fun. Hopefully, Lassie would let Timmy know that we were stuck in the well. 🙂
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Ah, see, it depends on my mood. And my mood right now… ROCK on!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We’ll just say “hi” – promise.)
My son’s pic from when he played Flick in “A Christmas Story”. And, I see what you tried there. 555-5555. 😉
11. Favorite soda?
I rarely drink soft drinks, but when I do it’s a 7-Up.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
An old T-Shirt from a Biking Spree ’94.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
The Batmobile. Seriously, an automobile.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Prometheus (date night). Most movies I see are Rated G.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan AND Kevin McKidd (the only male redhead I’ve ever thought was sexy – no offense to all other male redheads).
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Black Tie Mousse Cake at Olive Garden.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Pizza from Gondoliers.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My dining room.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I was a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world…
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Um, yes. But if you’re offering…
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
A few weeks ago. Cody had some. I prefer Gummi Bears.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No. Never could do a dang cartwheel.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
I can’t believe you don’t have a picture of yourself doing a cart wheel. I thought everyone does
I just recently wanted to attempt to try a cartwheel but was not brave enough.
@Stefani – If I tried one now, well… it wouldn’t be pretty. 🙂
LOL! I love Lucille Too!
This looks like so much fun! I have to remember to try these some time. I also like Kevin McKidd though I’m not big on redheaded guys. I liked him in Journeyman.
What a cute list, love Lucy too. I just injured myself bad doing dishes 🙁
Lucy is my favorite, too.
Dolphin Great choice! Right now my favorite redhead is Merida!
My favorite redhead is Julianna Moore!
I wish I’d thought to answer Lucy. She’s the queen of redheads, indeed.
My favorite soda is Coca-Cola.
My favorite redhead is my surro-baby girl who was born on the 4th. Her hair is turning red and she is so adorable.
Have to agree with you about Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Something about that man is just yummy. I think it may be his voice, mixed with the scruffiness. I miss these kind of surveys, they remind me of the days Myspace was alive and well. Thanks for the bit of nostalgia!
I was completely go with the Batmobile. Totally trumps a Honda Civic.
Comments are closed.