Who doesn’t love big, fluffy cupcakes? Well, who doesn’t love cupcakes? Period. And if you are a coffee lover or drinker like me, you’ll go crazy over these Vanilla Cappuccino cupcakes I made on Easter. They’re the perfect cupcake for any time of the year. In fact, I think they would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Easter dessert doesn’t have to be a kid-friendly either. You don’t have to do cupcakes with bunny ears coming out of them or miniature gardens with carrots sticking up, because YOU deserve to love Easter dessert, too, and these Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for adults. Regardless of whether you like coffee, you’ll love these cupcakes for Easter…or anytime.
I usually make cupcakes Easter weekend for my family and I try to make something new each year. After trying these homemade cupcakes a few days ago, I think they will be my Easter cupcake choice this year.
Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes Recipe (Printable Recipe HERE)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your cupcake pan
- Using a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer or KitchenAid
on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Now add sugar, and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add egg whites, and eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate the flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed until everything is well mixed together.
- Fill the cupcake liners
2/3 with cake batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before frosting.
- 2 sticks butter (room temp)
- 4-5 cups Powder sugar
- 4 tbsp coffee extract
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter on high speed until stiff and fluffy.
- Add 3 cups of sugar, one at a time.
- Scrape the sides to get all of the sugar.
- Now add the coffee extract
- In addition, add the last cup of sugar.
- Beat until smooth
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcake and sprinkle some coffee grounds onto the top.
I think you will love these vanilla cappuccino cupcakes as much as we do! They are Easter cupcakes all grown up.
They’re creamy, decadent, and oh so yummy. They’re perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee, too! Hey, you can never have too much coffee!
Here are a few of my favorite supplies and kitchen tools to help you make the perfect cupcakes:
You might also like this mini carrot cake recipe.
Remember, if you like this post, please take the time to follow all my projects and finds here on Pinterest. And pin this Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes recipe for later.
If you click through one of these links and buy something, I’ll earn some money, so thank you.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.