I love the flavors of cream cheese, roasted chilies, and sweet peppers together. It’s a delicious combination of flavors, for sure. Stuffed sweet peppers with cream cheese are a heavenly combination.
I’ve tried stuffing sweet mini peppers with different things, and I always enjoy it, but nothing is better than cream cheese stuffed sweet peppers… especially roasted sweet peppers.
Honestly, just about anything stuffed with cream cheese is delicious.
But the flavors of roasted peppers and cream cheese is the perfect flavor combination. And I could eat these every day. Really, I could.
You could make these cream cheese stuffed mini peppers as an appetizer. I like making 2-3 different appetizers for dinner sometimes. Some of my other favorite appetizers are Little Smokies wrapped in bacon and Sweet and Sour Meatballs, both of which are Keto-friendly.
If you’re looking for a recipe for stuffed mini sweet peppers, these stuffed sweet peppers with roasted green chilies and chicken are the perfect recipe.
You can’t go wrong with this delicious flourless chocolate cake recipe that’s made in the instant pot to top it all off.
Stuffed Sweet Peppers with Roasted Green Chili Chicken
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Net Carbs: 9.7 grams
- 1 pound of sweet peppers
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4-ounce can of green chiles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut tops off of peppers and de-seed.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in the entire can of green chiles, undrained.
- Gently fold in chicken.
- Stuff peppers with chicken mixture.
- Coat peppers in olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes.
- Please note that some filling may come out of the peppers during the baking process. Using a spoon, the filling can be pushed back into the peppers gently prior to serving. And the calorie count on these is based on 18 stuffed mini peppers.
- You can make chicken, either by cooking or baking it, and then shred it yourself, but a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store is such a time saver. Or if you have leftover chicken from a previous meal, this would be a great use for it.
- You could also make these stuffed peppers in an air fryer.
I hope you enjoy this chicken and cream cheese stuffed sweet peppers.
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
[mv_create key=”14″ thumbnail=”https://blogbydonna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/StuffedPeppers4-1-of-15-scaled.jpg” title=”Stuffed Sweet Peppers with Roasted Green Chili Chicken” type=”recipe”]