Snickers Monkey Bread is an easy dessert that will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth. It’s full of ooey gooey goodness.
As much as I love the Snickers Monkey Bread and think you will, as well, you have to try my Maple Bacon Monkey Bread, too. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and savory.
Did you know that monkey bread refers to it being a finger food dessert?
If you never made it before, it’s really easy and a fun dessert to make.
How to Make Monkey Bread
Snickers Monkey Bread Recipe
- 2 – 7.5 oz cans refrigerated homestyle biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 30 Snicker minis
- 5 tbsp peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a bundt pan
with non-stick cooking spray heavily, and set aside.
- Combine cinnamon, brown sugar, and sugar in a large Ziploc
- Open the cans of biscuit dough.
- Cut your biscuits into quarters
- Cut your Snickers in half
- Place 1/2 a Snickers in the center of each piece of biscuit dough and roll each one into a ball.
- Place 8-10 dough balls into the Ziploc bag and shake until all dough is coated with the sugar mix.
- Set aside.
- Repeat until all of the pieces of dough are coated.
- Now begin placing the dough balls in the bundt pan evenly spreading them out.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Stirring often.
- Pour over the dough balls in your bundt pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto a serving plate.
- Top off with Snickers pieces and peanuts; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
If you love gooey confections like, warm donuts and sweet cinnamon rolls, monkey bread is worth making.
I hope you’ll give this sweet dessert bread a try. And if you don’t care for Snickers, try it with another candy bar. Just play around with different candy bars.
Pin for later…
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.