I love so many things about fall and winter — the beautiful fall colors, pumpkins, the food, my son’s birthday, the holidays, the decorations, family gatherings, and the food. Oh, I think I already said food…. but it’s true, I love colder weather food. Especially foods and drinks with pumpkin in them.
And one of my favorite holidays is Christmas.
I find that I do more baking and dessert making during the month of December than any other time of they year. I also try to find easy dessert recipes to make. I want delicious desserts, but easy is a must with all the things going on this month.
I’ve been experimenting with dessert recipes and came up with this super easy dessert that incorporates two of my favorite flavors – chocolate and since it is Thanksgiving, pumpkin.
This combination of flavors will be sure to delight…
Pumpkin Ice Cream & Chocolate Pudding with Toasted Marshmallow
- 1 scoop Pilgrim Joe’s Premium Pumpkin Ice Cream (any brand of pumpkin will do but I love Trader Joe’s)
- 3 tbsp Graham’s Crackers, crushed
- 4 ounces Chocolate Pudding
- 3 – M marshmallows
- Dark Chocolate Syrup
- In a serving glass spoon in the pumpkin ice cream.
- Add chocolate pudding with a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup.
- Cover with medium size marshmallows.
- Sprinkle crushed Graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Using a chef’s torch toast the marshmallows.
I hope you’ll give this pumpkin dessert a try. It’s so easy and ever so yummy! Even though it will impress your family and guests and seems so elegant, it is super easy to make this dessert.
I want to take a moment to let you, my readers, know how grateful I am for you. I’ve been blogging for eight years now, and every time I write a post, I’m reminded how much you mean to me. How I wouldn’t have this little blog if it were not for YOU.
So from the bottom of my heart, “Thank you!” I wish each of you a very warm and Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Remember, if you like this post, please take the time to follow all my projects and finds here on Pinterest.