Do you have out-of-town guests visiting during the holidays? We can have guests at any given time, but the holidays can bring guests more than any other time of the year.
I admit I don’t get many overnight guests, with the exception of my parents, but it’s important to me that my guests feel comfortable. I even want them to feel pampered.
Guests should feel like they’re at home. Even though I may not give my guests turn-down service or chocolate on their pillows, I want them to feel like they’re wanted.
Whether it’s during the holidays or anytime, make your guest s feel welcome with these guest bedroom essentials:
- Custom blanket – A custom blanket that says “Welcome” would be instantly heartwarming. Or personalize or monogram it any way you’d like. Order it here.
- Custom pillows – It’s easy to add color and custom designer touches to the guest bedroom (or the entire home!) with this service by LoomDecor.com. Simply click a pillow style and customize it with the fabric of your choice. Also consider creating your own custom designs in bedding and window treatments. It takes about two weeks from order to delivery. Start designing here.
- Bamboo towel set – Bamboo fiber is incredibly soft and absorbent. Bamboo towels are an addition to the guest bedroom that will make your guests feel pampered. Buy them here.
- Unisex bathrobe – A Turkish cotton bathrobe that will only get softer with every wash. A must for every guest room. Find it here.
- Fold-able luggage rack – So your guests can get their suitcase off the floor and more accessible. This one accommodates a smaller bag on the bottom shelf. Check it out and other models here.
- Reed diffuser – An elegant way to freshen up a room. Guest will certainly enjoy the distinctive scents developed by Nest Fragrances. Buy it here.
- Orchid in vase (a faux) – You could get the real thing, but this faux orchid will last forever. And look beautiful that whole time. Check it out.
- Bedside water carafe – A simple, colorful glass bedside carafe will brighten up the room and be useful too. Find it here.
- Wireless charging station and clock – Your guests forgot their chargers? No worries, small electronics can be charged here. The wireless charging station also doubles as a clock. Find out more here.
- Sample organic spa gift set – A beautifully packaged set of sample beauty products by Hollybeth Organics. All true beauty USDA Organic Certified products that smell amazing. Order the spa gift set here.
- Mattress topper – Offer your guests luxurious slumber for the price of a fluffy mattress topper. Shop for it here.
In order to make your guests feel extra special, consider offering some spa-like amenities, such as this aromatherapy eye pillow, to make them feel extra relaxed and so happy to be in your home instead of a generic hotel room.
So whether it’s a monogrammed blanket, a bamboo towel set in the guest bathroom, a bedside water carafe, or a mattress topper (which I highly recommend), make your guests feel special while they are in your home.
What do you do to make overnight guests feel welcomed?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.