This dressing up and protecting your iPhone and iPad at affordable prices post, has been brought to you by CaseCow….
I bet at any given time when you see me (or my husband for that matter), you see me with my iPhone 5. The only time I don’t have it on my person, or lying next to me, is when I’m in the bathroom (and sometimes even then, if it’s in my pocket or handbag) or when it’s on charge.
It is like an extension of me. It is my must-have gadget for sure.
At least fifty percent of the time I have my iPad with me, too. I use my iPad for note taking and scheduling things in my calendar when I go to meetings. My husband and son have the iPad Minis and my son especially, loves to change the look of his whenever he can.
Everyone who knows me already knows this, but I’m also really big on accessorizing. I love accessories. And my Apple products need accessorized, too. A girl has to have her gadgets looking, good, am I right?
I like to change my cases to fit what I’m wearing or my mood, but who can afford to do that? I can. And YOU can! Check out this incredible site-wide bundle sale at www.casecow.com — over 150 styles of iPhone / iPad cases available.
- They have cases made of aluminum, wood, genuine leather, felt, polycarbonate, etc.
- Any 3 iPhone 5/5S cases for $20, with a free screen protector and free shipping to the United States
- Any 3 iPad 2/3/4/Mini cases for $30, with a free screen protector and free shipping to the United States
- Some of their products alone cost $29.99 so this is a great deal!
- Ships to the United States only
- Discount automatically applied at check out
As I said, I love to dress my iPhone 5 up, but I’m also a bit rough on my iPhone, so I really must have a case for added protection.
I love a good sale and this sounds like the perfect time to stock up on some stylish cases. Oh, and they would make great Christmas gifts, too.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products, and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.