Today's Sunday Stealing is Sunday Stealing: The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme. I love this meme, because it really makes me think. And it lets YOU learn more about me. I'd love to hear how you'd answer some of this week's questions!
1. What is your most annoying habit?
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
That when I say a time, he always responds with, "o'clock?" Like if I say, "It comes on at 8." My hubby will say, "o'clock?" I mean every time. He does it TO annoy me.
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
Horror flicks, of course.
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
I feel like I've missed out on something, but I've never done anything outrageous in the back row of a movie theater.
5. When have you lied to get a job?
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
7. Classic or modern films and why?
Both. I love movies, and I've seen some wonderful movies that are both classic and modern.
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
Okay, I have this thing about blood, so I couldn't bite anyone. I'd make a pretty bad vampire.
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
I stop all diseases. No more cancer. No more diabetes. No more heart disease, etc.
10. What makes a great blog?
Humor. Honesty. Easy to navigate.
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
My husband. He encouraged me to start blogging.
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
Nothing "easily" ticks me off. I do get irritated when someone pulls right out in front of me, and then drives slowly.
13. How many children do you have?
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
Honestly? Yesterday's post. It was fun telling talking about the funniest things my son has done or said in the bathroom. 🙂
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
Yes. I won a fairy door.
17.If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
No one. That would mean for one day I wouldn't be wife to Greg, and mother to Cody.
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
Mid 19th Century during women's sufferage.
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
Yeah, I already look creepy enough, why would I want a third appendage. I'll pass.
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
I'd like to think Belle from Beauty and the Beast. But, then I thought Dory from Finding Nemo, because I can't remember a dang thing anymore.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.