I am a beauty junkie. I love beauty products, styling tools, makeup, you name it… anything to do with hair, skincare, things that make you look younger, prettier, and your best, I want it.
As I’ve gotten older I’m not quite as bad as when I was younger. I was the girl who had to have her hair and makeup all done just perfectly before walking out to the mailbox or even on the front porch. You never knew who might see you.
One thing that has never changed is the fact that I still want to look my best. Nowadays, I don’t have the time I had when I was younger. I’m a busy mom.
Having time for myself is in short supply some days. Forget going to the salon or spa.
Thanks to products from Conair, I can have my own salon and/or spa day every day.
Two products I’ve been using lately are the Infiniti Pro by Conair® 3Q™ Styling Tool and the True Glow by Conair® True Glow Sonic Skincare Solution.
Infiniti Pro by Conair® 3Q™ Styling Tool:
- 3Q™ stands for Quick, Quiet and Quality — the hallmarks of this new brushless motor styling tool
- Ionic technology for enhanced shine and up to 75% less frizz
- Patent pending noise reduction technology for up to 40% less noise
- Locking true cold shot button to set style in place
These are just a few of the things about the Infiniti Pro that I love. It definitely is the quietest and quickest hair dryer I’ve ever used. The perfect styling tool for a busy, on-the-go mom like me.
I don’t want to wake up everyone in my home when I have to dry my hair early in the mornings and the Infiniti Pro by Conair® 3Q™ is very quiet. And the reason I love it most… it IS quick!
I have dry, damaged, over-processed hair and it seems like it takes forever to dry and style my hair. With the Infiniti Pro by Conair® 3Q™ the time spent on my hair is cut in half (at least).
True Glow by Conair® True Glow Sonic Skincare Solution:
- The dermatologist-tested True Glow® Sonic Skincare Solution brush makes your cleanser 2x more effective
- After just one use, pores are 30% less visible
- Without irritation, it unclogs pores and washes away the embedded dirt and oil that can cause breakouts and dull, patchy, tired-looking skin.
- This phenomenal sonic brush prepares skin to absorb moisturizers better–and fully moisturized skin is radiant skin.
- Includes two brush heads for face and body
- Has three speeds: low, medium, and high
- Waterproof and safe for use in the shower
One of my issues with my face is large pores. I’ve always had large pores, but it seems like they’ve gotten worse the older I’ve gotten. My pores are definitely less visible.
The True glow is gentle and I can use it every day. I feel like my face is so clean and I think even… glowing.
I’m taking the time to pamper myself more, now. If it makes me feel better about myself to look good, I’m taking the little extra “me” time to style my hair with the Infiniti Pro. The Conair dryer helps me to achieve so many looks. And I’m going to give myself more facials with the True Glow. I’m worth it.
From now until July 2nd you can enter the Conair Do It YourSelfie Photo Sweeps:
- Share your Conair-inspired hair selfie in the latest round of the #ConairDoItYourSELFIEsweeps.
- It’s so easy to enter and your selfie might win you the latest in Conair hair styling appliances and gift cards!
- Enter now through July 2nd
- Five winners (randomly selected)
- Enter now at http://bit.ly/1EhfNeC.
For more information about Conair’s full line of styling and skincare products, visit Conair at www.conair.com, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for great beauty tips, tricks, and giveaways!
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received the Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q Styling Tool and the True Glow by Conair Sonic Skincare Solution for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.