Do you take supplements? I do. I also give my son a daily vitamin. As a family member, our dog, Baxter, should also be given the same consideration. So we want to give him dog vitamins to help promote his good health and vitality, just like we do for ourselves.
This post is sponsored by Nutri-Vet® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated for helping share Nutri-Vet products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Nutri-Vet is not responsible for the content of this article.
Nutri-Vet Dog Vitamins
I recently received Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewables for dogs to give Baxter. Over the last month, every morning, I give Baxter a Nutri-Vet supplement. I wasn’t sure if I would need to mix it with a treat or his food or not, but my worries were put to rest the first morning I gave him the Nutri-Vet dog vitamins.
He loves them. In fact, they’re a treat to him.
I’m glad he likes them, but he only gets one a day. Which makes them even more of a special treat to him.
I feel good knowing I’m giving him something to promote his good health and overall well-being. He’s a special dog, and there’s nothing we won’t do to keep him healthy.
Baxter weighs about 16-17 pounds, and it was recommended I give him one liver-flavored tablet a day.
About Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewables
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite chewables provide a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals that complement a dog’s regular diet.
- Tasty liver flavor chewable vitamins make it easy to promote health and vitality.
- Multivitamin and mineral supplement for dogs between 1 and 7 years of age help maintain their peak condition.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is necessary for the nervous system and brain function and helps the body
release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates during metabolism.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognition, vision, and immune health.
Here are some important things to do for your pets…
- Regular vet visits and vaccinations
- Regular grooming
- Dog food and treats that are good for them
- Always have clean water available
- Plenty of exercise
- Lots of love and attention
- Daily dog vitamins
Be sure to sign up for the Nutri-Vet Newsletter to receive exclusive offers, coupons, and sales alerts.
Join their Facebook page for supplement information, giveaways, and a fun community that loves dogs and cats.
You may also want to check out how to keep your dog safe in the sun while outdoors.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.