I'm not proud of this, but I am guilty of causing a lot of sun damage to my skin. I was one of those… sun-worshipers. I wasn't as bad as "Tan Mom", but I do believe I was headed that way. I was convinced I had to have a tan to look good. With that being said, I still have those moments. But I've not laid in the tanning bed in over 7 months (I own my own tanning bed), and try not to leave my house without slathering on the sunscreen.
I just hope that all the damage I've done doesn't lead to skin cancer somewhere down the line. One thing for sure, I'm lucky I don't have more fine lines and wrinkle than I do.
Speaking of fine lines and wrinkles… I recently received an éclos Anti-Aging Skin Care Starter Kit. I'm in LOVE with these products! Well my skin is in love. Swoon. In the last 10 days I've developed this wonderful relationship with the éclos Anti-Aging Skin Care.
This is the first time I've heard of éclos Skin Care, so on one hand I was excited about trying something new, yet, concerned about my sensitive skin. My worries were in vain. After 10 days of use my skin feels better than ever.
éclos features Apple Stem Cells extracted from a rare Swiss apple which have shown tremendous ability to stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like younger skin. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combine with the Apple Stem Cell technology to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin.
And, for the first time, we can get this caliber of product at mainstream stores at a price we can all afford.
What is in the Starter Kit (Valued at 19.99)?
- éclos Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser Skin Prep – Removes makeup and daily debris, prepping your skin for subsequent treatments by balancing out the skin's pH level withPhytoPlex24™. It lathers well, and does not leave your skin feeling dry.
- éclos Anti-Aging Cellular Activator Face Serum – A lightweight serum that nourishes and stimulates the growth of connective tissue, giving skin a more youthful look. At my age, this IS a good thing. The serum feels light as air, by the way.
- éclos Anti-Aging Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream – Revitalizes skin stem cells, helping to tighten sagging skin and postpone wrinkles. You don't have to tell me twice. You had me at "Postpone wrinkles."
- éclos Anti-Aging Restorative Eye Cream – Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. It definitely seems to be working on my crows feet!
- éclos Anti-Aging Instant Radiance Facial Scrub – Exfoliates dry, dull dead skin cells. Evens out skin tone and texture. This is another problem area of mine. And my splotchy skin is evening out.
- éclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask – Cleanses skin, helps unclog pores, while tightening pores and minimizing their appearance. I have large pores, so this is a huge help to me.
- éclos Terry Cloth Headband – It works perfectly to keep your hair off your face and out of the way so your face can get the full attention it deserves.
My favorite of these products is the Clay Mask (with the Radiance Facial Scrub & Restorative Eye Cream a tie for a close second). My face feels so smooth and soft afterwards, and my pores (which is one of my big issues) are noticeably minimized. I'm still using the starter kit, but will definitely be purchasing several of these products from now on.
One of the biggest differences I've noticed is around my eyes. But I can feel a huge difference. My face feel so much softer, tighter, smoother, and much more moisturized. And in the after photo, the sun was so bright I was squinting, but still have less lines.
Oh, and what I really like about éclos is what it does NOT contain: parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, or petro chemicals (potentially harmful synthetic chemicals derived from petroleum).
Where to Buy: Nationwide at food, drug and mass stores, including Target, Ulta, Duane Reade, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Fred Meyer.
I have some great news for YOU — you can win this same éclos Anti-Aging Skin Care Starter Kit! Just leave a comment telling me which éclos skin care product you are most excited about trying out.
Extra Entries: You can click on the sunflowers at the top of this blog to follow/like/subscribe to Blog by Donna. Just leave separate comments for each one letting me know your user name. For example, if you follow me on Pinterest, say so, with your Pinterest username, so I can verify your entry. Good Luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.Giveaway ends June 01, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to Residents of the US only. Winner will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
Congratulations to commenter #20, canastaxyz! She has claimed her prize!
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.