This is a sponsored post with Best Buy. All opinions about the DJI Mavic Mini taking drones to new heights are 100% my own.
Okay, I think I’ve found the perfect gift for my husband and my son, the DJI Mavic Mini. The Mavic Mini sounds like a dream gift.
If you have a hard to buy for person on your holiday shopping list, I bet they would love the Mavic Mini that takes drones to new heights. It’s a top-notch drone.
How is the Mavic Mini Taking Drones to New Heights?
Creates Smooth Lucid Shots
- It has a built-in stabilized gimbal camera. This helps keep the camera stabilized and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Transform any moment into a work of art.
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos.
- Lets you see what your Mavic Mini sees.
- Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
Extended Flight Time
- With less battery charging but more flying time.
- The weight of the Mavic Mini allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams that are on the market.
- You can enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
Cinematography Like a Pro
- Complex shots are easier than ever.
- You can get shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set with just a few taps with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include: Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket.
- Select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will accomplish an elaborate preset motion while recording.
- And take the immediately produced short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
Discover Popular Spots
- You can find scenic shooting locations near you with the DJI Fly app that gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos.
- You can browse your work, share your own, or even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area.
The Mavic Mini also has some really nice accessories to help you get the most from your Mavic Mini. Here are a few accessories…
Mavic Mini Accessories
Two-Way Charging Hub
- The two-way charging hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even be used as a power bank to charge your mobile device.
DIY Creative Kit
- You can make your FlyCam truly yours with this kit that includes shell stickers and colorful markers to help you personalize your drone.
- The lightweight propeller holder protects your FlyCam propellers from being damaged during transportation. It can also be used to fasten your Mavic Mini to your bag or belt.
Put the Mavic Mini at the top of your shopping list and make someone’s Christmas a little brighter. You can learn more about the DJI Mavic Mini and pick yours up at Best Buy today.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.