On Monday, August 25, 2008, ABC will announce the celebrities for Season Seven of Dancing with the Stars. There is speculation that Adam West, Lance Bass and Denise Richards to name a few, may be the next celebrity contestants on Dancing with the Stars.
This got me to thinking of who I would like to see on Dancing with the Stars. My main criteria is that they are not dancers or have ever had dance lessons. They should truly be amateurs and judged on how well they improve each week. With that being said… this is my list:
- Donald Trump – maybe his toupee would fall off and we would finally have proof that The Donald wore a rug.
- Helen Mirren – I can’t think of another almost senior citizen that could pull off wearing those costumes.
- Steve Carell – I think he is one of the funniest men so watching him dance would provide many laughs.
- Tina Fey – for the same reason I want Steve Carell, she would be funny to watch.
- Ozzy Osbourne – I will predict he will be the first male to go.
- Amy Winehouse – I will predict she will be the first female to go.
- Kiefer Sutherland – it could prove to be dangerous to be Kiefer’s dance partner being that on 24 anyone close to him dies.
- Holly Hunter – just because I’m a big fan of Saving Grace.
- Matthew McConaughey – need I say more!
- Angelina Jolie – for they guys.
- Michael Phelps – America’s sweetheart! I think he would probably win hands down.
- Leryn Franco – the Olympic javelin thrower from Paraguay would probably have the best chance to win among my choices of women.
I think my picks would provide tons of entertainment! And I don’t believe any of them are dancers. Something that bothers me about Dancing with the Stars…they always have at least one celebrity that knows how to dance. This isn’t fair to those celebrities that have no dance background.
Well on Monday, August 25, 2008 we will know who the twelve contestants for season seven of Dancing with the Stars will be; and I am sure that not one of my twelve will be among them.
Do you have a celebrity you would like to see on Dancing with the Stars? If so we would love to hear it! Hope to hear from you. Enjoy life!