Today's Five Question Friday are continuing the summer theme. Yay, Summer!!!
1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?
We took him out for ice cream. And… he got to order some things from Amazon for getting all A's the entire school year.
2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
Going in to visit my parents, his Nanny and Poppy. Which we're doing soon!
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
Going to the pool with girlfriends.
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
I was 37 (the first one doesn't count). 🙂 And, no I wasn't even close to being a Bridezilla.
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)