This policy is valid from 03 October 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. The influence is only to write about an item. All opinions will be true and honest regardless of any compensation.
Here are the Official Rules regarding our giveaways/contests and reviews
1) No purchase is necessary. All entries are at your own risk. The odds of winning depend on the total entries for a particular contest. You must be over 18 to enter. By entering, you are guaranteeing that you are eligible to enter these contests. One Entry per person per household.
2) We cannot guarantee that the sponsor mails out the product to the winner. We can only hope that honesty and integrity is alive and well. We are not responsible for the shipping the product nor for the winner not receiving it from the sponsor.
3) The reviews are written in our own words and represent our own feelings towards the products. We are not compensated monetarily at all for our honest opinions. We only receive the product or a sample of the product we are reviewing.
4) All giveaways will end at 11:59 EST on the day specified. Any entries received after that time will be removed and not counted unless otherwise noted.
5) We use random.org to select the winner or we use the winner’s plug-in that is affiliated with wordpress.org blogs. If we are using a 3rd party form, then the winner will be selected using the randomizer associated with that form.
6) Winners are emailed their prize notifications. If a winner does not respond within 48hrs, another winner will be selected.
7) We cannot guarantee any specific outcome for the sponsor of a giveaway or the donor of a product review. In other words, we can not and will not guarantee that you will get an increase in traffic, orders, new subscribers or additional followers to your social media accounts.
8 ) This is a public website open to anyone to view and enter. We cannot be held liable for any comments or actions made by others.
9) Any taxes, shipping or other charges that may be incurred as part of the prize winning is the winners responsibility.
10) Blog by Donna is not responsible for mis-use of this product and will not be held liable or responsible should injury or death occur.
11) We are not responsible for errors, technical glitches, lost emails, or other weirdness that may happen due to technology or human errors. All decisions made by us are final.
12) We reserve the right to change these notices at any time.
13) We reserve the right to cancel any giveaway as determined by Blog by Donna and the sponsor.
14) If you do not complete the mandatory entries listed with each giveaway your entries will be void and tossed out, no exceptions!
15) If you are caught cheating on our site or in our giveaways we reserve the right to ban you and any member in your household from our site and giveaways. There is NO exceptions to this rule & we reserve the right to make the decision on who & what we consider to be cheating.
16) Our contests are not affiliated with any social media site and while we and our sponsor may request likes, follows, shares or other actions, that is in no way recommending their use or promotion of their services.
17) We reserve the right to not publish any giveaway that we feel is not appropriate for our site and its readers. If a giveaway is refused by Blog by Donna, a product review will be published in its place, if product was received by us to review.
18) We will not review product from images only. A physical item is required for an honest and ethical review.
19) Everything on our web site (text and graphics) is copyright protected 2010-2013, All Rights Reserved. Anyone who steals our copyrighted material to use on their own sites or blogs will be prosecuted for copyright infringement.