I’ve mentioned before that I’ve always been plagued with problem skin. In my teens and early twenties it was acne (which I still have flare ups from time to time). I have uneven/ mottled skin tone, and large pores. I so hate having large pores! I also developed contact dermatitis, which *knocks wood* hasn’t been a facial issue, but it sucks having sensitive skin.
I’ve also talked about how dry and damaged my hair is on my blog. Of course those that know me, have seen it first hand.
I sound like one hot mess, don’t I?
So I am so excited to tell you about some beauty products I’ve been lucky to try out recently. If you’ve never heard of Cleopatra’s Choice… you HAVE to check them out. Cleopatra’s Choice is beauty and health products from the Dead Sea.
I received three different products and I love them all three so much, that I’m not sure if I can choose just which one I love the best.
Adovia Dead Sea Mineral Lift Serum
From the website…
Imagine taking all the legendary beauty properties of The Dead Sea Minerals and salts and concentrating them all into a highly potent serum. Now imagine adding to that an advanced formula of anti-aging ingredients and vitamins including Bearberry, Green Tea, Seaweed, Vitamin C and more. What you get is our highly concentrated, mineral rich serum designed to effectively smooth and firm the skin.
This deep absorbing, light gel is formulated with natural ingredients to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing your skin’s elasticity and firmness. Based on a unique formula of Vitamin C, Evening Primrose Oil and Dead Sea minerals, it instantly moisturizes to improve your skin’s texture – giving you a radiant, smooth and even complexion. Amino acids combined with Green Tea extract and Vitamin C help your skin naturally regenerate – creating a firmer, more youthful appearance. Additionally it protects skin from daily pollutants and weather damage that can clog pores and cause wrinkles and breakouts.
- Firms and Tightens skin with a visible lift that can be felt immediately
- Highly concentrated serum infuses skin with Dead Sea Minerals, Green Tea, Seaweed, Vitamin C and much more.
- Protects skin from pollutants and weather damage that can clog pores and cause wrinkles and breakouts.
- Feeds skin the nutrients it needs to look youthful and naturally beautiful
- Use as a base under your moisturizer or anti wrinkle cream for maximum anti aging effect or use just the serum.
I immediately felt the results from the Adovia Dead Sea Mineral Lift Serum. It’s feels so light on my face. I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now, and am pleasantly surprised… I really can feel and see a difference. I feel a firmness in my face and neck. And my makeup goes on much smoother.
I apply just a little (because a little truly does go a long way) every morning and just before going to bed at night. Paying more attention around my eyes, and smile/laugh lines around my mouth.
It regularly sells for $60 but is currently on sale for $49.95. But remember it lasts for a long time, so it’s well worth the price, in my honest opinion.
Adovia Mineral Eye Gel
- Let your eyes shine again with their natural beauty
- Infuses skin with Dead Sea minerals as well as Antioxidants and Vitamins
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles around your eyes and smooth out fine lines.
- The delicate skin around your eyes requires a special, gentler touch. The Adovia eye gel is unique in that it’s a light softer gel which is highly concentrated with nutrients your skin needs.
- Quickly delivers rich moisture to the area around your eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines. Helps skin around eyes maintain natural moisture to prevent aging damage
- Makes skin around the eyes have a more beautiful, youthful glow.
- This sheer, light gel is infused with active minerals from the Dead Sea to soothe and protect the delicate eye area from dehydration and the signs of aging.
- Vitamins A and C – natural Antioxidants – work to protect the skin from daily damage.
I love that it doesn’t feel stiff. I have seen a noticeable difference over the last 2 weeks. I apply a dab of it around my eyes twice daily. The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel will last me months. Definitely worth $36. It’s on sale right now for $24.99.
Topganic Intensive Oil Moroccan Oil
Argan oil is among the most desired oils in the world because of its many benefits, each of which result in shiny, smooth hair and soft glowing skin. One of the world’s rarest oils, it was used for hundreds of years by women of the Berber tribe, who lived in a dry semi-desert area of Morocco, to nourish and protect their skin.
This truly luxurious oil is entirely organic and rich in vitamin E, an important antioxidant that hydrates and protects the skin, helping cells to self heal. It is also rich in fatty acids which are known to maintain healthy skin and prevent premature aging. This oil is fast absorbing and softens hair and skin.
- Argan Moroccan Oil Hair Serum gives total nourishment to hair
- Non-greasy, moisturizing hair serum, lets you style your hair, while leaving it shiny, beautiful, healthy and frizz free
- The fresh clean fragrance of Argan Moroccan Oil lasts all day
- Argan Moroccan Oil Hair Serum conditions split ends
- Softens and moisturizes hair for increased managability
I guess if push came to shove, the Argan Oil from Morocco is my favorite of the three. I love how it makes my hair look and feel. As I mentioned above, I have very dry and frizzy hair. In my younger days I got perms often, and over the last twenty years — I’ve colored my hair. A LOT. So my hair has paid the price.
I apply a dime size amount of the oil to my hair after I towel-dry it. I don’t wash my hair every day, so the second day, I apply another dime size amount to my ends.
At it’s regular price of $23 (on sale right now for $14.21) — it’s money well spent. Trust me, if you haven’t tried Argan Moroccan Oil yet, you should!
I cannot recommend all three of these products enough. I’m pleased with the results I’ve seen, and I’m looking forward to even more results with continued use.
Disclosure: I received a product(s) to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.