Confession… I love made for SyFy movies. They are my guilty pleasure, and I make no apologies for it. Yes, they are usually cheesy, oftentimes poorly done, and laughable special effects. But I love them nonetheless.
Recently SyFy aired Sharknado. You know, a tornado that occurs over/around the ocean that picks up a bunch of sharks and scatters them about to wreak havoc over poor unsuspecting bystanders.
Can a Sharknado really happen? It appears that it could actually happen… (Click on image below)
How does one prepare for a Sharknado?
1. Make and carry a reinforced umbrella. It would be heavy, but if you are in actual fear of a sharknado, better safe than sorry. Not to mention it would come in handy for other heavy fallen debris.
2. Chainsaw. If you have a chainsaw you can just cut the sharks right out of your way. Tee-hee.
3. Carry a harpoon. You can easily harpoon those flying sharks.
4. Move inland. For the love of Joseph, just move away from the oceans. Problem solved.
5. Chuck Norris. Yep, run around with Chuck Norris, because the sharks will pray for a chainsaw instead of Chuck Norris.
I want to add that I do not think sharks being picked up by tornadic activity and hurled at humans would actually be eating you, though. You might die from the impact, I guess.
Oh, and for my fellow SyFy movie lovers, Tara Reid confirmed that she will be in ‘Sharknado 2′.