0 FlaresTwitter0Facebook0StumbleUpon0Google+0Pin It Share0Filament.io0 Flares×
It's been awhile since I've participated in a Sunday Stealing, and I liked today's questions, so here I go — giving you more information about me than you probably care to know. Hope you enjoy anyway. It's a part 2 (yeah, I know I missed part 1), so maybe I'll answer the part 1 questions this week some time).
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Yes! I'm still a work in progress, though.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of an alarm clock. I love the sound of my son laughing.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
I don't have a "what if?"
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I will say "no." However, I am completely open to the possiblity of both.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My computer monitor.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
I can still smell the light lingering smell of bacon from breakfast, but primarily coffee. Mmmmm.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I had to skip this question and come back to it last. I've thought and thought about it, but the only thing I can think of was this gas station restroom many years ago that was so disgusting that I threw up. Yuck.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Not that I have anything against the West Coast… got to go with the East Coast.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
The first name that came to mind was Jon Bon Jovi.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To me the meaning of life – Is love. Is Being. Is Appreciating the Now. Is living life to the fullest – even the bad times. Is purpose. I still have so much to learn in life, but I do know that I cannot live for tomorrow… If I do not live my life for this moment, but for tomorrow, then I cannot enjoy today. Wow, this is a deep question.
36) Define: Art.
Something that moves me. Art stimulates my brain, my heart, my emotions, my very being. Art is in the eye of the beholder. From my favorite painting, my favorite play, my favorite song, and my favorite chair — Art surrounds me, envelopes me, and is more than just aesthetically pleasing. I know that it can actually disgust me, and although I'm drawn to my idea of "beauty", I can appreciate art that does not fit into that mold. What's with the deep questions, today?
37) Do you believe in luck?
No. I know that I refer to incidences in my life as good or bad luck. But I don't really believe in luck. Luck is probablities. I may not always be able to control what happens, but I do control the way I handle them.
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
Yes. Part of it with Greg and the rest by myself.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes. No, thank goodness.
41) What was the last book you read?
"Forever Odd" by Dean Koontz
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Not really. But when I was younger my step-father would sometimes call me DJ, and my hubby sometimes does, too.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Just Go With It.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I strangely feel kind of bad that I can't think of one. I've never had stitches, I've never had a broken bone, and the only time I've been in the hospital was for two nights when I had a C-Section giving birth to Cody. I did sprain my ankle once, and I have trouble with my right knee if I run too much.