It's Sunday Stealing time again. Today's Part Two questions come from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. There's 200 questions, so they'll be broken up into parts. Here's to you learning a little bit more about me…
21.Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
Yes, every day.
22.Favorite year so far?
The very end of 2002 and 2003.
23. Do you consider yourself religious?
I would consider myself spiritual.
24. How do you dress to impress?
25. Have you ever been to
26. Do you eat sushi?
27. Would you smoke pot
providing there was no risk or driving involved?
Nah, no desire.
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips?
Nothing really. I think Jessica should have won, and Josh should have been runner-up (not that I watched or anything).
29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
No. But they have heart.
Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
My hubby. We actually laid in bed for an hour or more this morning just talking.
31. What is one
thing that always annoys you?
Poor customer service.
32. Do you believe in a higher
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
No. Well, I did have a crush on a neigbor boy when I was in the 3rd grade.
Any plans for this weekend?
Going to a cookout at my brother-in-law's this evening and a cookout here at my home, tomorrow.
35. Would you like to rule your
country, if you could?
36. Do you like watching films about the
nature of animals?
Yes. The last one I saw was Chimpanzee — loved it!
37. What's the difference between lust and/or
Huh? I think they're trying to trick me.
38. Do you have a soul?
39. One best friend or many
One best friend. I'm blessed to have three best friends… one I married.
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
I think I'm about to spontaneous combust many days.
If you join in on Sunday Stealing, let me know in the comments so I can come check out your answers! I wish you all a very safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!