Summertime is a great season for parties. Beach-themed parties are always popular, and if you want to impress your guests, you need to use these four beach-themed recipes for all of your food and beverage items.
1. Peanut Butter Fudge Starfish
This is a great addition to any party. Though he may look too cute to eat, he’ll surely be delicious.
• 1 cup peanut butter chips
• 11 oz. white chocolate chips
• 11 oz. peanut butter
• 1 marshmallow
• 2 Hershey’s Kisses
• large star mold
1. Combine white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips into a bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Add in peanut butter.
3. Place mixture into star mold. Keep any excess on the side.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Remove fudge from mold.
6. Place the rest of the fudge on top of the mold, pressing with a spatula or spoon to give it a textured look.
7. Cut marshmallow in half and place towards the top of the star.
8. Place the Hershey’s Kisses pointy-side down into the marshmallows.
2. Beach Ball Fruit Platter
Fruit is both tasty and refreshing at summer parties, and it’s even better when served in such a creative way.
• 1 large circular platter
• 2 cups blueberries
• 2 cups strawberries
• 1 cup pineapple
• 1 cup kiwi
• 1 cup banana
• 1 cup mandarin oranges
• 1 cup raspberries
1. Use your platter and place down the raspberries first in small circle a little to the left of the center of the platter. This will be the end of your ball.
2. Lay out the rest of the fruit in triangular sections, with each fruit representing a different color of the beach ball.
3. Chill before serving, and serve alone or with your favorite fruit dip.
3. Nutter Butter Flip Flops
So simple and so cute. These are sure to be a hit at your summer bash.
• Nutter Butters (as many as you want)
1. Place your Nutter Butters on a flat surface.
2. Using an icing tip, make a line from the top center of the Nutter Butter to one side, then make another line from the top center again, but this time, to the other side.
3. Continue doing this until all of your Nutter Butters are frosted.
4. Fruity Jello Shots
Jello shots are always fun at parties, and drinking them out of fruit is even more fun.
• jello in your desired flavor
• 1/2 cup your desired liquor
• 1/2 cup water
• fruit, such as oranges, lemons or limes
1. Slice fruit in half and remove the fruit from the skin.
2. Place skin halves in a cupcake pan to keep the fruit from falling over.
3. Prepare Jello according to package directions, but stopping before adding the cold water.
4. Instead of adding a full cup of cold water, add 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup liquor.
5. Mix together and pour mixture into the fruit skins.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until Jello is firm.
7. Slice the fruit halves into pieces and serve.
Lauren Williams loves to bake. She enjoys sharing her favorite recipes with others on the web. Lauren recently shared her favorite recipes using snack peanuts.